Zed run horse racing

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone messed with this they are collectable race horses ect you buy them with crypto ect I been looking at this and I'm thinking about spending a little money on it it looks fun

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
From what I've seen you can get a good start up horse for around 400 rn and can stud out your horse 7 times a month for anywhere from 30 bucks too 1000 bucks if its a stallion or you can have 2 foals a month if its a mare and sell the babies

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I bought a horse for around 300 bucks

So far I've raced it 4 times placed 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th in those 4 races ive won back around 40 bucks and had alot of fun word is the horse I have could be pretty valuable in a few years all ik rn is its fun

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Looks intriguing. I don't like how there is no control though. Like, who is to say the digital horse you buy isn't going to be manipulated?
But just for gamings' sake, it looks fun to play and there is money involved which makes it better IMO.
I need to understand NFTs better.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks intriguing. I don't like how there is no control though. Like, who is to say the digital horse you buy isn't going to be manipulated?
But just for gamings' sake, it looks fun to play and there is money involved which makes it better IMO.
I need to understand NFTs better.
The coolest part imo is you can stud your horses out or if you have a filly you can pay and breed them and have foals all of them have a chance at creating a champion
The basic DNA and bloodlines give different percentages and no horse is the same or can ever be copied
So you could literally hit gold while breeding your horses
I saw one top horse recently sold for 125k

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the races are fun and exciting too watch my horse has shown a tendency too fall back then close like a mf at the end which is like riding a fucking roller coaster cause im like oooof then next thing im like oh shit hes charging too the front

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The coolest part imo is you can stud your horses out or if you have a filly you can pay and breed them and have foals all of them have a chance at creating a champion
The basic DNA and bloodlines give different percentages and no horse is the same or can ever be copied
So you could literally hit gold while breeding your horses
I saw one top horse recently sold for 125k

Where does the purse money come from. Do they take a percentage of your initial investment? Or is there a buy-in like poker?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where does the purse money come from. Do they take a percentage of your initial investment? Or is there a buy-in like poker?
There are buy in in the races like I choose the 3 or 4 dollar ones with anywhere from 30 too 60 for a win and if your horse places in the top 3 you win something as the main purse is divided up between the top 3

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are much higher races obviously but I dont mess with them much if I win a buncha money with my horse at lower levels I might jump up too more expensive ones we will see

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There are much higher races obviously but I dont mess with them much if I win a buncha money with my horse at lower levels I might jump up too more expensive ones we will see
Keep us informed if you cash out. A lot of sites make it real easy to get in, but real hard to get out.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ran 2 more races my winnings are up too 70 dollars now at this rate ill win back my costs in a month before I can even breed or stud my horse out this time next month I should be playing with other peoples money maybe a month after that I'll be taking my og investment back

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ran 2 more races my winnings are up too 70 dollars now at this rate ill win back my costs in a month before I can even breed or stud my horse out this time next month I should be playing with other peoples money maybe a month after that I'll be taking my og investment back
Did you deposit money right on their site?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Do you E-shoot them when they break an E-leg?

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm ive now raced a total of 20 races i have 2 2nd place 6 3rd place zero 1sts looks like its the glue factory for this horse

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Hmm ive now raced a total of 20 races i have 2 2nd place 6 3rd place zero 1sts looks like its the glue factory for this horse

Id give you 30 bucks cash for it but they require ETH