CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sounds about right.

I just wish Zach would.. dribble better... sometimes.
I mean, sure…I guess that could be said for anyone really

but Zach was about a 3.5 turnovers per game guy the last few years, and this year he’s under 3…so I’d say he’s actually been taking care of the ball better than at any other point being a bull

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

but Zach was about a 3.5 turnovers per game guy the last few years, and this year he’s under 3…so I’d say he’s actually been taking care of the ball better than at any other point being a bull
Yesterday there were a few times I thought he was gonna get the ball taken away from him over some careless dribbling, but managed to keep it. He ended the game with 0 turnovers.

The Spurs game I thought he turned the ball over a lot more, but after seeing he only had 2, I literally must be remembering his only two turnovers, which had to be bad dribbling mistakes that just stick out in my head.

Just something I've noticed. DeMar gets careless with the ball too, though I haven't seen it too much lately.

Zach's shot hasn't been that good since coming back from the knee injury, but we don't need him to score 40 points every night, so I'm not asking for it. I also figure at some point he'll have one of those ridiculous 3 point shooting games. But in his 4 games back, he's only 26% from 3PT.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
But uh, back to this,” he said, picking up and looking at a box score. “Obviously, this isn’t a good feeling to come out to San Antonio and give up 130 points.”

and then come out and give up a 116 to a Lillardless Blazers team at home .

At some point they are gonna have to play some defense because you cant just expect Green and Ayo to play all the defense nor can you simply sit back and wait on Ball and AC to return .

Last night they gave up 20+ to McCollum, Powell, and Simmons which is becoming a nightly issue

The Blazers shot 52% from two and 43% from three in the UC

The Spurs shot 52% from two and 43% from three in SA

We are at a point where our big three all have good offensive games but still need 16 from Javonte 10 from Bradley and 18 from Coby to win these games against bottom feeders ?

Zach and Demar have got to raise their games on the defensive side of the ball .

We are at a point where this team doesn't even have a signature win so these upcoming games with the Suns and Sixers are huge and thats if the both teams just doesn't skip over us since they face each other the game after we play them next week .

The week is also important because the Bulls are also a 1/2 game behind the Heat for the best record in the east and the team with the best record in the east after Sunday coaches will coach team Durant in the all star game . Thats actually huge for our star recruitment purposes going forward to have our coaching staff and Zach and Demar in Cleveland .

Heat is on a 4 game road trip this week the Bulls need to win out and hope they slip

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yesterday there were a few times I thought he was gonna get the ball taken away from him over some careless dribbling, but managed to keep it. He ended the game with 0 turnovers.

The Spurs game I thought he turned the ball over a lot more, but after seeing he only had 2, I literally must be remembering his only two turnovers, which had to be bad dribbling mistakes that just stick out in my head.

Just something I've noticed. DeMar gets careless with the ball too, though I haven't seen it too much lately.

Zach's shot hasn't been that good since coming back from the knee injury, but we don't need him to score 40 points every night, so I'm not asking for it. I also figure at some point he'll have one of those ridiculous 3 point shooting games. But in his 4 games back, he's only 26% from 3PT.
Oh, I agree there are times when I’m like wtf are you doing with the ball. But I guess when you’re that talented, taking some chances with him is okay

also, his turnovers are down significantly this season, while his usage rate is almost just as high as the last few seasons

what a difference having some competent teammates makes lol

and yeah, his shot has been off from outside since he came back. A lot of stuff has been short. But like you said, zachs shot isn’t a concern…he will bust out soon. Apparently, it’s lack of effort thats zachs problem ???

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

He’s likely sill banged up. I know that he said there was swelling in his knee. Maybe it hasn’t fully cleared

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, I agree there are times when I’m like wtf are you doing with the ball. But I guess when you’re that talented, taking some chances with him is okay

also, his turnovers are down significantly this season, while his usage rate is almost just as high as the last few seasons

what a difference having some competent teammates makes lol

and yeah, his shot has been off from outside since he came back. A lot of stuff has been short. But like you said, zachs shot isn’t a concern…he will bust out soon. Apparently, it’s lack of effort thats zachs problem ???
I think I'm just having a problem of noticing every single one of his turnovers lol.

Lack of effort is definitely not it for most of this team anyways.. Our three best players are simply not that good at defense. Our best defensive players aren't playing. The Bulls lack of defense is disappointing, but not surprising.
He’s likely sill banged up. I know that he said there was swelling in his knee. Maybe it hasn’t fully cleared
Yeah, I figure he'll be playing with this the rest of the season.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

That’s pretty good for a guy who touches the ball almost every possession.