New profile posts

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me that you live in your Mom's basement.
  • Dislike
Reactions: BearDen
BearDen
BearDen
You definitely are.
TheWinman
TheWinman
I'm not the one who started this shit. Chill out dude, it's only a forum
BearDen
BearDen
Started what? You literally came to my profile page to comment and act like a 12 year old. I’ve never conversed with you before this. Wish I could’ve kept it that way
@Rush Please check PMs next time you log in, or if anyone knows him personally please pass along that I’m trying to make him a rich man!
CRM 114
CRM 114
It doesn’t do much good if you post this on your own user page.

Thanks
CRM 114
CRM 114
Also, Rush is already a rich man.

Thanks
Sup boyo just wanted to let you know that I am not usually (like, not ever) able to immediately respond to posts directed at me, by you, during the hours of 1:00 a.m. CST and 4:00 a.m. CST
Regards,

He Hateme
  • Haha
Reactions: MarylandBear111
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
If you need more information on what hours the sun is shining, Weather.com is a good resource.

Cheers,

He Hateme
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
PS - If you are needing my immediate attention to one of your internet meltdowns, please utilize the above mentioned hours to do so, or make an appointment via DM.

Thanks,

He Hateme
Grimson
Grimson
@Dick Butka i noticed u have not responded yet... care 2 explain why? I know you live on this message board.
Hello ...im maria....anybody want meet with me....if you want ...add me snapchat or kik...
Snp chat ,mariae_reimer....and kik maria_reimer...
Pisses me off when idiots with chips on their shoulder like msadows get dismissive. We're not above it but at least have a clue. Make your point but don't come from where he's at and LOL reasonable post(er)s. Idiot.
Reactions: Icculus and Leomaz
HeHateMe
HeHateMe
Msadows is still alive?
R
remydat
My bad, have notifications turned off so didn't see this. Yeah dude cracks me up. Everything is basically his way or you are an idiot.
Reactions: Bearly