Kosuke Fukudome’s been steady in his three seasons with the Cubs. And preseason projections expect more of the same in 2011.
- Drew Smyly cleared to bounce back in rehab return, one step closer to MLB return
- Brian Urlacher thinks Bears former GM Phil Emery was a “weirdo”
- Narciso Crook, has one wholesome policy in signing autographs
- WATCH: Chicago Cubs prospect Pete Crow-Armstrong hauls in immaculate catch
- Chicago Bulls sign veteran guard Goran Dragic
- Will this deserving Bears player make his first NFL Pro Bowl this year?
- Is trading for Jakob Poeltl an option for the Chicago Bulls?
- Ian Happ’s future with the Cubs is far from guaranteed