Rate the last movie you watched

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Avengers presale basically broke AMC and Fandango. Seating is so full where I live that they added a 2AM opening night showing for the 3 hour movie.

Yeah normally I go to a Cinemark theater, but while it didn't crash, it was basically impossible to use. It would take about 10-15 minutes to load anything on the app or the website. Luckily, I got IMAX tickets through Goodrich theaters and both their website and app worked perfectly fine. It seemed like almost every major chain was having problems yesterday.

Liked Posts:
We're like going to have 5 superhero movies in the first 6 months of the year, holy hell...just stop already.
Captain Marvel
Shazam!
Hellboy
Endgame
Dark Phoenix

Then we get a little break and it starts up again.

Spiderman Far from Home
New Mutants
Joker

Kill me now.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah at least you can skip it. My nephews are going to ask me to see all of them. 8 movies spend around 70-100 on each on of them.......

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Seeing the discussion of The Highwaymen made me look it up. I was excited to see Woody Harrelson and Kathy Bates were in it and figured I watch it.

Then came the gut punch of learning Kevin Costner was in it.

But I will check it out.

What ya got against Kevin Costner ??

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We're like going to have 5 superhero movies in the first 6 months of the year, holy hell...just stop already.
Captain Marvel
Shazam!
Hellboy
Endgame
Dark Phoenix

Then we get a little break and it starts up again.

Spiderman Far from Home
New Mutants
Joker

Kill me now.

You don't like "superhero movies"....right? Did u ever read comic books as a kid?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah at least you can skip it. My nephews are going to ask me to see all of them. 8 movies spend around 70-100 on each on of them.......

Well u can save a few $$$ by going to the matinee show. AMC and Cinemark have discounts ( if they are in ur area).

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well u can save a few $$$ by going to the matinee show. AMC and Cinemark have discounts ( if they are in ur area).

The concession stands is what f me up. They all like different shit so it’s not like I can just get a large popcorn to share lol. Then you got if my niece comes more money. If one of their friends come that’s more money. You wonder how they stay in business? It’s cause of suckers like me lol

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah normally I go to a Cinemark theater, but while it didn't crash, it was basically impossible to use. It would take about 10-15 minutes to load anything on the app or the website. Luckily, I got IMAX tickets through Goodrich theaters and both their website and app worked perfectly fine. It seemed like almost every major chain was having problems yesterday.

Never used the app. All in service.... fees etc. whats the cost of one ticket with the app?

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The concession stands is what f me up. They all like different shit so it’s not like I can just get a large popcorn to share lol. Then you got if my niece comes more money. If one of their friends come that’s more money. You wonder how they stay in business? It’s cause of suckers like me lol

Yeah, I hear ya ( I only take one nephew or neice at a time :giggle: ).

But $12.50 for one over 8 movies is not to bad. but it gets way up there depending on how many u take at one time. ?

The concession prices are outrageous. A large the popcorn is darn near $10 ( lol...for that price I can take 'em to a restaurant). Keep this in mind some shows have $5 & $6 days, that'll help defray some of the outrageous concession prices.

It’s cause of suckers like me lol

Naw.....it's all good. They'll fondly remember it when they're grown ( that's been my experience) ☺

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton are back in new Terminator: Dark Fate photos

Terminator: Dark Fate opens in theaters on Nov. 1.

-------

For the record, The Terminator is one of my top 5 sci-fi films of all time.

Houston

Liked Posts:
Pet Semetary was pretty silly, I almost burst out laughing at a few things that were supposed to be serious.

Good thing I like Amy Seimetz, wouldn't have anything to enjoy in the movie otherwise.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Green Book. Thought it was a good movie but I wasn't blown away.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
saw "Birdbox".....kinda' reminds of A Quiet Place....same concept

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Pet Semetary was pretty silly, I almost burst out laughing at a few things that were supposed to be serious.

Good thing I like Amy Seimetz, wouldn't have anything to enjoy in the movie otherwise.

Amy Seimetz withstanding....So how bad is it?