Why Peyton Manning is the GOAT

Trump32

Liked Posts:
You must not have watched many of his performances in Superbowls. Rich Gannon would have been an improvement over Manning. Manning is hot diarrhea.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
You must not have watched many of his performances in Superbowls. Rich Gannon would have been an improvement over Manning. Manning is hot diarrhea.
I'm so old I'm a new member now?

And I'm not a donator?

Last edited:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Until Brady's last two statistically-inflated postseasons, he and Peyton Manning had the exact same postseason passer rating at 87.4.

On a side note, the way you format your postings make them unreadable. I don't know why you insist on doing that.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Eli will be looked back upon throughout history as being the better of the two if you can believe that.

some will point to stats for arguing P. Manning > Brady, Brady wasn't expected to do it all, even though he's demonstrated it several times the last 10 years. Patriots were just a better run org. vs. the Colts. the Broncos got damaged goods P. Manning. his big brain made Adam Gase seem good... not the laser cannon arm he had.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Until Brady's last two statistically-inflated postseasons, he and Peyton Manning had the exact same postseason passer rating at 87.4.

On a side note, the way you format your postings make them unreadable. I don't know why you insist on doing that.

Some People talk about how great P. Manning was....however, when one looks at the $$$ games, his W-L record is mediocre.

Hence, the question " What about his post season record
(meaning W-L record....sorry if that wasn't clear)"?
Not ...."postseason passer rating ".

......the way you format your postings make them unreadable.

So use of different types of colloquialisms, slang and / or aphorisms are unreadable?

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Peyton Manning was a great QB, unless you wanted to actually, you know.....be champions.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:

But they don't.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Brady always had a better team than Manning plus they had the greatest coach of all time..

If number of championships is the benchmark then Yogi Berra is the greatest athlete of all time and Ted Williams and Ernie Banks are the worst. Championships is a lame argument

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was the greatest until Brady came back on the Falcons.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Brady always had a better team than Manning plus they had the greatest coach of all time..

Fact is......P. Manning always played great in the regular season and folded in the playoff $$$ games ( he really looked bad in the Saints
playoff game).
We gave him a SB and the Broncos "D" gave him the other SB.
-------
This has nothing to with his team or the HC
P. Manning is just not clutch in $$$ games.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fact is......P. Manning always played great in the regular season and folded in the playoff $$$ games ( he really looked bad in the Saints
playoff game).
-------
We NEVER had a chance to beat Manning. Put the crack pipe down

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
run and shoot said:

Fact is......P. Manning always played great in the regular season and folded in the playoff $$$ games ( he really looked bad in the Saints playoff game).
-------

We NEVER had a chance to beat Manning. Put the crack pipe down

( In the SB) You're crazy we jumped out to 10-0 lead. Ron Rivera was using an aggressive "D" attack against Manning and the Colts ( to perfection). Then Smith started going with a non-aggressive soft cover2 "D" and Manning started picking us apart underneath late in the 2nd half.

Plus Grossman literally threw the game away too.

When ya' pressure P. Manning ( like Rivera did) , he is just not clutch in $$$ games.

So maybe it's you, who needs to get off the Meth.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pegger I don't know what drugs you're doing but its Tom Brady and its not even close. The only time the Patriots actually had bonafide star talent offensive players they didn't even win the SB. Tom and the Patriots routinely racked up championships with players I would 100% bet my house on that people would struggle to even name. Then there is the matter of playoffs record. Manning is literally a shit quarterback in the playoffs and nothing you can tell me will ever make me change my mind in that regard. Tom has always been composed and had to play tight games to earn his rings.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Correction it was Super Bowl XLIV Saints vs Colts and N.O. kept
giving Manning the square out route, setting him up.....and then this happened:

Last edited: