Ares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Long stressful now we areally cleaning up the new house and hopeful we can move in it this weekend
    Hey bro I will be going dark on Friday. Not sure when I will be back on. We move Monday, wife got data on this cell phone she got me so u will try to pop in.
    bro thanks so much. I'm trying to find a pic with Bigfoot having two guys in his hands. Then you can do the caption BIGFOOT SMASH
    your inbox is full so I can't send the reply ...
    Sounds like Ommys bastard kids he has fathered with all those pilates instructors over the years, i'd be more worried about all the juvinile dementia running amuck amongst us normal souls.
    Is this one of those insider jokes to do with a TV program? If so, can you give me some more background? Otherwise him and his canklet hordes can go do one along with old melon head.
    He told me he is retired. Is this because him and Mr/MrsRex have settled down now and are about to make lots of little canklets?

I'm worried.
    Only when used properly.

I don't know anymore. I have to go now, my planet needs me.

P.S Lance no longer loves me & he retired trolling.
    Dear Ares, bit weird these dayz you don't like me anymore. Why is this?
    lol, you weren't there for the last two games, so I gave up. I figured you would be on slack.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…