2. flabear

Poles looking for an Edge rusher

Vet min signing whoever it might be
  3. flabear

Not enough money for both I believe
  4. flabear

Give it some time, this year I expect a wildcard, and next year the team could make a deep run, we need a bandaid right now. The Panthers second should be around the 33 pick. This came from Poles so don't shoot the messenger. We have 8 picks next year and it won't be a punter this time
  5. flabear

Yannick vs Ogbah or someone else? I'd go with Ogbah, just my opinion. Cutting Borom saves us 3.1 mil
  6. flabear

Caleb Williams Projections

4,000 yards passing, 25 TD passing, 5 rushing TD. 5 INT, 10 FUM
  7. flabear

Can Larry Borom play guard?

If he can't play guard is he a goner?
  8. flabear

Caleb most likeable QB?

He seems very down to earth in his interviews
  9. flabear

Is everyone ready for whenever the Baers are drafting the first Gay qb??

If you fucked a man and you are a man your gay too by the way. Si me follé a un hombre y soy un hombre, entonces soy gay. Or in my native language, Wenn ich einen Mann gefickt habe und ich ein Mann bin, dann bin ich schwul
  10. flabear

Yes, it is, about 10 percent of men are gay so just maybe gay football players are hiding in the closet and I'll go a step further and suggest that about the same number of guys on here just might be gay too hiding in the closet. Who the fuck cares anymore, this isn't the 70's anymore. Winning...
  11. flabear

If Caleb wins a Super Bowl who cares if he's gay and yes Rodgers is gay but again who cares?
  12. flabear

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

A girl got to get some cheddar
  13. flabear

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

If took 12 Xanax you'd fall asleep before the 10th pick, lol, maybe take 3 or 4 in a compromise with a beer to wash it down with