Recent content by msadows

1. msadows

Official- In Draft Thread

The fact he even got drafted after getting a DUI right before the draft shows how little NFL teams care about character at this point
  2. msadows

Velus Jones future

No reason to trade herbert, most teams carry 4 RB's. Just cut velus, he's trash.
  3. msadows

Velus Jones future

Giving Velus a 3rd chance to fuck up as a punt returner is not an experiment I want to see
  4. msadows

Velus Jones future

Yea...RB is not a good idea. Patterson was a tank at WR, Velus is a finesse guy with no hands. Also, I do not trust him to hold onto the ball. His entire chance to make this roster is being the #6 doing kick returns. The problem is he cant do punt returns so he's basically a worthless roster...
  5. msadows

What a day to be a Chicago Bears fan

Fucking Michal penix 😅
  6. msadows

Final Prediction for Draft Day

Also please add TLDR's to posts like this for people like me with ADD. Very hard to read a page of text when I have 4 monitors playing replays of the office
  7. msadows

Final Prediction for Draft Day

MY prediction is I will be pretty damn drunk by the time #9 rolls around so I wont have the energy to be mad when they draft the fat fuck out of texas
  8. msadows

Is everyone ready for whenever the Baers are drafting the first Gay qb??

Bet you drive a lifted pickup truck to show off exactly how tuff you are!
  9. msadows

IDK, the guy from judas priest is gay so maybe all of the albums?
  10. msadows

C.W says if he had his way he'd choose who at 9?!👀

smokescreen. Caleb is trying to get a team to trade up ahead of the bears for a LT so odunze can drop to 9
  11. msadows

My main concern is that caleb becomes more jaeimisis winston than pat mahomes
  12. msadows

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

Brett Kollman has his comp as nuk. I could see a bit of Fitz and Hopkins in his game, especially the young versions of them. Out of the top 3 guys he's far and away the most physical. He actually really reminds me of DJ Moore. His jump ball skills are great, nick foles floaters would have loved...
  13. msadows

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

Out of all the social media/streamer "influencers", that speed guy is the absolute worst.
  14. msadows

Murphy now favorite at #9

Murphy has 15 TFL's in his career, Donald had 28.5 his final year in college. They are a diff species. Donald only slipped because idiots thought he was too small to play DT.
  15. msadows

Is the draft tonight or tomorrow? Who do we want at #9

THIS IS WHO CHICAGO WANTS.