Recent content by playthrough2001

1. playthrough2001

4 QB 3 WR 1OT scenario

Boom too!
  2. playthrough2001

4 QB 3 WR 1OT scenario

Boom!
  3. playthrough2001

Who will Poles extend, Keenan Allen or DJ Moore?

It’s in their best interest to see how Allen holds up this season. They can extend him after the year if they want to do that. The Eagles just gave new deals to Brown and Smith. The Bears can keep both.
  4. playthrough2001

So - do we believe in Ryan Poles now?

If the Texans win that game, Poles is sitting at two and auctioning off Stroud or Young. He most likely gets a major haul there too and possibly from Carolina. He’s had some luck but he and Cunningham are bright, hard working guys that know what they’re doing.
  5. playthrough2001

Needs after Day 1 and possible targets?

They brought in Hart from ND, Phillips from Kentucky, Pritchett from Auburn, and Jones from Boston College.
  6. playthrough2001

NFC Norris Round 1 Grades..

That is 100 percent on point. Arnold is such an awesome young guy. It’s a shame he ended up in the division. He’s a hard player not to like. He’s versatile in coverage and likes to tackle. Plus he’ll be playing with his Alabama buddy Branch. Minnesota was played by the Jets. I like the...
  7. playthrough2001

This is a horrible take. Thanks for your contribution.
  8. playthrough2001

The most successful people make their own luck. It’s amazing how hard work, dedication, optimism, and intelligence are character traits of a lot of “lucky” individuals.
  9. playthrough2001

*Video* thinking football: Rome Odunze breakdown

Once I heard Nabers being interviewed, I knew he probably would not end up as a Bear. Odunze is an elite physical specimen but he’s a great person too much like DJ. I imagine the Bears had him higher on their board than Nabers and were thrilled when the Giants grabbed Nabers and left...
  10. playthrough2001

Rome Odunze

He was Daniel Jeremiah’s number 3 overall prospect in the whole draft not the WR position group too.
  11. playthrough2001

Sinnott was at Halas Hall for a top 30 visit so he’s definitely on their radar. They also brought in several corners and love to draft that position.
  12. playthrough2001

I like Brandon Dorlus from Oregon. He plays DT and Edge. He has position flexibility and he’s productive. He’s tough and he is another high character guy. He’s athletic too. He made Bruce Feldman’s Freaks List at The Athletic. He’s projected to go around 75...
  13. playthrough2001

Tait was a free agent acquisition.
  14. playthrough2001

Draft night one Bears press conference live

The third round picks might not be worth losing Cunningham in the future. He and Poles work so well together. They obviously love Odunze (I do too). It had to be hard not to trade up to six or 7 to lock him in. Just an amazing first round… Plus, they have 9 picks next year. They’ll have...
  15. playthrough2001

Official- In Draft Thread

It was the owner. He fucked his staff.