Chris Long admits heavy marajauna use

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The reason why the NFL (and America to a larger extent) doesn't allow marijuana is because both the Pharmaceutical and Alcohol lobby groups are strong.

It has nothing to do with if it's good for people or not.

In short big, rich companies with the ability to sway political opinion are protecting their market, so that same market gets less options in how they want to deal with pain/party.

Last edited:

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
“In that month or two that you stop, you’re going to reach for the sleeping pills, you’re going to reach for the painkillers and you’re going to reach for the bottle a little bit more,” Long said.

Let them smoke (or however they want it). I used to be completely against it until I started developing sleeping issues (sleep paralysis and insomnia among other things) and panic attacks after I deployed years ago. Marijuana eliminates all of those symptoms for me.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm for the league proactively testing and trying to out cheaters, weight loss as evidence or not. Random testing should be just that - random and frequent. I believe the truth is that the league really doesn't want to know if ppl are using PEDs. I'm guessing, like baseball in the 90's, the testing is more for show than results.

Just allow them all to do steroids.

Who gives a fuck.

It isn't cheating if everyone is doing it.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And? Trying to wrap my head around why the nfl even cares about marijuana use anyways

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Who gives a fuck.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who gives a ****??????

Try medical professionals that know it is horrible for their health? Why not just let them play with concussions too??? SMH

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm still flabbergasted that people can hate on Chris Long given all the charity work he's done. It's always seemed to me to come from a genuine place.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
“In that month or two that you stop, you’re going to reach for the sleeping pills, you’re going to reach for the painkillers and you’re going to reach for the bottle a little bit more,” Long said.

Let them smoke (or however they want it). I used to be completely against it until I started developing sleeping issues (sleep paralysis and insomnia among other things) and panic attacks after I deployed years ago. Marijuana eliminates all of those symptoms for me.
You are 100% right and thank you for sharing.

We have been fed a negative stigma around weed since we were young, so culturally we have been conditioned to dislike it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm still flabbergasted that people can hate on Chris Long given all the charity work he's done. It's always seemed to me to come from a genuine place.
Yeah, he's given away more than Donald Trump and has far less resources (as far as we know)

I would LOVE to see their tax returns compared to trigger the snowflakes like @Urblock, @TexasBearfan and @BearDownTexas

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The FDA is currently studying the affects of marijuana use on veterans who have been diagnosed with PTSD. To link it back to football, Real Sports on HBO did a segment on marijuana use of ex-NFL'ers and they all state they prefer that option to pain pills. Jim McMahon is a big proponent of it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who gives a fuck.

Not everyone wants to do it. And because the fringe players who are fighting for a roster spot shouldn't feel compelled to do steroids to get over the top and secure a spot.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

Who gives a fuck.

Not sure if you are being serious.

The issue that people will always have around steroids is that kids look up to athletes. If the athletes are openly using steroids then kids will start going to the black market and doing steroids without any understanding of the negative long term consequences.

So, to respond to your question of 'who gives a fuck?', the answer is 'every parent'.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

The issue that people will always have around steroids is that kids look up to athletes. If the athletes are openly using steroids then kids will start doing it with little information around the negative long term consequences.

So, to respond to your question of 'who gives a fuck?', the answer is 'every parent'.
@msadows is ALWAYS serious. Seriously angry, and seriously ignorant.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Fans of Donald Trump are extremely loyal. When he said he could shoot someone in Times Square and get away with it the people that are behind him would follow.

Long opposes many of the things Trump does/says, so naturally Trump's base attacks with knives out not looking at what Chris is saying or where he's coming from.

msadows

Liked Posts:

The issue that people will always have around steroids is that kids look up to athletes. If the athletes are openly using steroids then kids will start going to the black market and doing steroids without any understanding of the negative long term consequences.

Your kids are doing fucking heroin.

I don't think JJ Watt sticking a needle in his ass is gonna make your kids stop doing it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Most teenagers doing heroin probably aren't D-1 athletes. I hate to generalize, but I feel that I'm pretty safe in my assumption.