Search results

1. EL ROCKSTEADY

Fire Get A Rebrand Out of Nowhere

https://www.chicagofirefc.com/standforchicago Ill say it is interesting. Colors of Colombian and Spanish Alternate kits. I like the simplicity. Cons: I dont see year establishment in their marketing campaign
  2. EL ROCKSTEADY

NagyJob Security

High Expectations Top Defense Significant Investment on Offense If Trubisky doesn't improve this year maybe another year with a different QB?
  3. EL ROCKSTEADY

Bears QB, Our weakness

Excuses Why tonight's Bears Offense is ok. -It is only the first game -Its a new season. -Playcalling? -Rust -New Packers coach, hard to prepare for? Reasons why tonight was not ok -QB in his third year -No TDs only 3 points -At Home -Divisional game -Conference Game -Major resources spent on...
  4. EL ROCKSTEADY

Not a Fan of the New Forum Setup

The forum looks generic and unkept. No real contrast just a lot of blue letters and circle pictures.
  5. EL ROCKSTEADY

Bears in FA

Who are the Bears picking up... go
  6. EL ROCKSTEADY

Fire barely get a point

Vs. Orlando. 1st game against LA they looked pretty good until towards the end they lost all their juice. That carried into this game. The team really does not look good at all so far.
  7. EL ROCKSTEADY

2019 Away Kit Leaked + new Sponsor

Like the traditional design way better than the gray ones. It also looks like Motorola will be on the kit. https://twitter.com/ChicagoFire/status/1087872212529344512
  8. EL ROCKSTEADY

Pagano Insight

Anyone have an understanding of how he likes to run his defense compared to Fangio? In the presser today it did sound to me like that Nagy was going to leave it up to him, while at the same time the approach not being an overhaul of what was before.
  9. EL ROCKSTEADY

Intrigue - WR Anthony Miller

As an average fan relying on the media for information leading up to the draft, I never heard of this guy at all. Not even once. For the Bears to go as far as trading next year's #2 for a guy considered to be a slot guy, Pace and company had to have thought highly of him. I'll take it further...
  10. EL ROCKSTEADY

Dez Bryant expected to be released

‏ @SportsCenter 11m11 minutes ago More Breaking: The Cowboys are expected to release Dez Bryant today, per @AdamSchefter and @toddarcher. I'm not really in the loop, but if he is being released because of cap, and not personal, this would be a massive pick up for the bears.
  11. EL ROCKSTEADY

The Case for Ridley Hype Over Landry Hype

Yards after catch ability with Bears new offense. edit: and way cheaper
  12. EL ROCKSTEADY

Leaked: 2018 Fire Home kit

Still think the shoulder stripes should be white, but I like it quite a bit. It reminds me of a throwback only without that button up collar. Keeps that Fire identity intact. http://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/02/chicago-fire-2018-home-kit.html
  13. EL ROCKSTEADY

Chicago Fire Lose big in the playoffs.

That last playoff game was really bad. They had nothing left in the tank. On to next year where Basti hopefully comes back along with the players that made this team successful this year.
  14. EL ROCKSTEADY

Chicago Fire back in the Playoffs!

With a few wins they clinched and back in the thick of things. I think the Fire can beat any of the conference teams in the playoffs right now with it being a little more unlikely to beat Toronto in 2 games. A championship is plausible and looking forward to watching some playoff soccer.
  15. EL ROCKSTEADY

Chicago Fire Win vs. DCU 9/16

A solid game, Chicago was fortunate to get an own goal to put them up 1 goal, Vincent had a pretty spectacular flying header, and Nikolic scores his 18th goal to tie a club record on a PK. 3 more points to keep us in the playoffs. Highlights below...
  16. EL ROCKSTEADY

Chicago Fire, NYRB draw for a point 9/9

Game could have gone either way, but was very winnable for the Fire. Nikolic ends his goal drought. Highlights below. https://www.chicago-fire.com/post/2017/09/09/chicago-fire-battle-back-earn-point-home-draw-new-york-red-bulls-1-1
  17. EL ROCKSTEADY

Chicago Fire win @IMFC 1-0 9/2

A scrappy game. cf97 was lifeless at first, but things started picking up. IMFC players were getting a bit chippy, one player was sent off and IMFC fans were giving Schweinsteiger the business the rest of the game. luckily for them, he was the one whom scored the eventual winner :yep: An...
  18. EL ROCKSTEADY

Fire Lose to the Loons 8/26

Fire had their chances but got burned on a couple of counters. More dropped points. It is said this happens, but Min was winless on the road this year, we are missing some pieces though. Need a bounce back soon! Highlights below...
  19. EL ROCKSTEADY

Fire Slump Continues 1-3 vs. TFC 8/19

Pretty crappy right now after such an amazing start compared to previous years. Highlights below. https://www.chicago-fire.com/post/2017/08/19/match-highlights-toronto-fc-take-3-1-victory-over-fire-toyota-park
  20. EL ROCKSTEADY

Fire lose 2 in a row to Crew and Impact 9/12 9/16

Pretty incredible how crappy they play on the road. We have a game coming up against Toronto on a short week with possible injuries. A win says we are still in it hopefully. Im blaming our slump on the law of averages. Once things balance out I think we will be at least above that red line...