Search results

1. msadows

What a day to be a Chicago Bears fan

Fucking Michal penix 😅
  2. msadows

Final Prediction for Draft Day

Also please add TLDR's to posts like this for people like me with ADD. Very hard to read a page of text when I have 4 monitors playing replays of the office
  3. msadows

Final Prediction for Draft Day

MY prediction is I will be pretty damn drunk by the time #9 rolls around so I wont have the energy to be mad when they draft the fat fuck out of texas
  4. msadows

Is everyone ready for whenever the Baers are drafting the first Gay qb??

Bet you drive a lifted pickup truck to show off exactly how tuff you are!
  5. msadows

IDK, the guy from judas priest is gay so maybe all of the albums?
  6. msadows

C.W says if he had his way he'd choose who at 9?!👀

smokescreen. Caleb is trying to get a team to trade up ahead of the bears for a LT so odunze can drop to 9
  7. msadows

My main concern is that caleb becomes more jaeimisis winston than pat mahomes
  8. msadows

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

Brett Kollman has his comp as nuk. I could see a bit of Fitz and Hopkins in his game, especially the young versions of them. Out of the top 3 guys he's far and away the most physical. He actually really reminds me of DJ Moore. His jump ball skills are great, nick foles floaters would have loved...
  9. msadows

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

Out of all the social media/streamer "influencers", that speed guy is the absolute worst.
  10. msadows

Murphy now favorite at #9

Murphy has 15 TFL's in his career, Donald had 28.5 his final year in college. They are a diff species. Donald only slipped because idiots thought he was too small to play DT.
  11. msadows

Is the draft tonight or tomorrow? Who do we want at #9

THIS IS WHO CHICAGO WANTS.
  12. msadows

Pick 9 should be after pick 8. Before pick 10
  13. msadows

ABA Anyone but Alt
  14. msadows

Nothing like daniel or montucky hating a player to have everyone on CCS love him
  15. msadows

His opinion is based on absolutely zero actual analysis he did and just shit he read on bleacher report
  16. msadows

And just like that ive now flipped my opinion on taking a DT in the top 10 Fluss/Poles, go get this future HoF fat boi from texas!
  17. msadows

could always trade herbert for dogshit and draft a backup rb who plays just like him a round early at #9. Seems like it works!
  18. msadows

I refuse to belieeve the bears are drafting a DT, and if they do i will throw glizzies at all the lions fans in detroit
  19. msadows

I don't like = stupid
  20. msadows

Thats if you think the fat guy from texas is the best defensive player in the draft. Plenty do not