Search results

1. RubberBanMan

Outside of the top 4 WRs, which one will be the best?

Troy franklin since nobody mentions him
  2. RubberBanMan

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

Gang signs to drop his stock to land at 9 green font
  3. RubberBanMan

***Caleb Williams Jersey giveaway***

Shoulda been guesses on how much time goes by before THE PICK IS IN
  4. RubberBanMan

Are there any Haul Holdouts?

He's going to accomplish something fields could never EVER do (in his FIRST game). 300 passing yards AND a roughing the passer call!
  5. RubberBanMan

***Caleb Williams Jersey giveaway***

cooper dejean 7
  6. RubberBanMan

Titans looking to trade down?

Is this chat gpt summary accurate: With the 2024 draft approaching, there's speculation about potential trades and controversies. Atlanta faces allegations of tampering with Kirk Cousins, which could affect draft picks. Teams like Tennessee and Denver are considering trading down to acquire...
  7. RubberBanMan

Teams you hate the most (apart from GB) and why?

I mean, the Bears have upset me more than any other team and made me question why i care about football so…
  8. RubberBanMan

Ainias Smith, 4th Round #122

Yes. He was one of the first wrs i looked into a few months ago (i just happened to come across a video on youtube of him that started it) and he’s been on my radar since. Idk about 122 for me though- really impossible to say till i see who all is still available there but i like him
  9. RubberBanMan

OT Musty to the broncos

10. RubberBanMan

Caleb already had dinner with future teammates

My sources tell me caleb kept sending his food back
  11. RubberBanMan

OT: Dallas Police searching for Rashee Rice

Hill is really one I can’t wrap my head around how people just forget/ignore what a pos he is. Before the NFL even- choking and punching his pregnant girlfriend. “Hill, then a 20-year-old star returner and wide receiver at Oklahoma State, was at his apartment with his girlfriend, who was eight...
  12. RubberBanMan

Rate the 2024 Rookie QBs 1-6

Been waiting to provide my expert opinion Cw Jj Penix Maye Daniels I haven't really watched any others so ill stop at 5. I really dont like this class outside if williams. Daniels and maye i am just lost on what people are seeing. Accuracy all over the place among other things. Penix has the...
  13. RubberBanMan

Something to Keep in Mind with Rooke QB Starting..

all this is are fields fans trying to put unrealistic expectations on caleb in hopes they can come back and say they were wrong for getting rid of their boy Simple as that
  14. RubberBanMan

Poles with Mcafee for 15 minutes

Are we sure this isnt actually his son on halloween?
  15. RubberBanMan

What happened to the Bears theme skin?

I was reading this like “oh good”. Went to scroll to find theme change… And then i realized it was back already. Been a long day. Thanks
  16. RubberBanMan

Poles on trading Fields and evaluating Caleb

Did the beard also change his voice or has work driven me crazy already this morning
  17. RubberBanMan

Are the Bears set a receiving targets for 2024?

Definitely not but Scott became a little more intriguing to me once i saw mooney’s contract. Fields could have just been that bad.
  18. RubberBanMan

Officail Caleb Williams Pro Day IGT(FTO)

How do you measure smaller at pro day Whatever though