Search results

1. JoJoBoxer

Official- In Draft Thread

That sounds like the C grade was for Penix. Notice how the 9. is AFTER the C grade. First, you give a number, then you talk about the player, finally he gets a grade. Go back and see if you were right or wrong.
  2. JoJoBoxer

'El Presidente' should be assassinated.
  3. JoJoBoxer

There are going to be some really good RBs available in the 3rd round for some teams.
  4. JoJoBoxer

You have to make an AI version of them as furries.
  5. JoJoBoxer

A 2025 20's pick versus a 2024 late 2nd round pick? Not that great of a value.
  6. JoJoBoxer

He wasn't worth the #9 spot and it was obvious he wasn't.
  7. JoJoBoxer

I hope not. Poles should package his 2025 1st rounder to move up for the top DE or DT, a player with the chance of being a best defensive lineman in the NFL.
  8. JoJoBoxer

Do they all have 6 weapons? I am not sure.
  9. JoJoBoxer

I was thinking that none of the defensive players should have been in Poles short list at 9. It seems I was right, not a special year for defenders.
  10. JoJoBoxer

I thought it wasn't possible but it took Pace making the pick for Atlanta for it to happen. We now need a statue of Lovie and one of Pace in front of Soldier Field.
  11. JoJoBoxer

Maybe that is how the Bears can get an extra pick in 2024. Trade Velus to the Broncos so Bo could pass to an older, more experienced player like the 75 year old Velus.
  12. JoJoBoxer

The Packers drafted Love would be one example.
  13. JoJoBoxer

6 QBs in the top 12
  14. JoJoBoxer

My opinion is that they need to get a top DE in the 2025 draft. It is time to have the 5 years of cheaper control. There are lots of players who either get paid soon or are lost.
  15. JoJoBoxer

The Bears were always an offensive team this century, however, now it is an offensive team of the good kind.
  16. JoJoBoxer

I was stressing that they were going to make some last second odd pick, like Atlanta did.
  17. JoJoBoxer

They still can pick up a DE in the 3rd or 4th. Besides, there will some DEs who will be cut or the Bears can play a one-year rental of a DE like in 2023.
  18. JoJoBoxer

WR group? Probably. Receiver group? Almost definitely. You can add Swift and the two good receiving TEs to the list. It would be hard for a team to have 6 potential weapons.
  19. JoJoBoxer

I don't think Olsen was part of that team. Wasn't it the TE who body slammed a CB, Bennett?
  20. JoJoBoxer

Now my hope is that the Bears draft a DE like Kamara in the 3rd or 4th rounds. That way, the Bears can be the third team in a row where the team had the offensive and defensive rookie of the year come from the same team, but this time, the Bears will also have the offensive rookie of the year...