(1) Boston Celtics 4 def (8) Chicago Bulls 2 | 1st Round

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoiberg is about as worthless a coach looking from the outside as I have ever seen at the pro level of any kind.

He is like Trestman (bad irratating communicater, beta mouse bitch) crossed with Lovie/Fox (doe eyed dumbfounded mouthbreather with mind boggling favorites and doghouses).

I mean...Zipser is starting over Portis OR Mirotic at one point. Rondo is getting replaced by Canaan and bring out bad Rondo mid season.

I am 100% confident that VALENTINE is a better PG right now today, than Cannan or Grant. But if those are your three options, you should throw out the profile, go big and split point duties between Wade/Butler.

Go Wade/Butler/Niko/Portis/Lopez and absolutely own the glass, cause length issues inside and force them to shoot you down. I really don't think Canaan/Grant can guard Bradley/Thomas any better. Just take away the interior and let them live and die by the 3. Thomas probably puts 30-40 and 10 assists on you in that scenario, but he could anyway with a classic stop ball PG.

Hoibitch let them dictate the terms. I give us a 50/50 shot to make it to game 7 though. Perhaps an injured Rondo at the Garden in a game 7 can channell something on pain killers?

Best coach in the league vs a bottom 5 guy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, just reading the long Silence post and reminded of MCW, who is better and more accomplished than Grant/Canaan will ever be, and far better on defense, and at getting fouled. And just might be a better shooter than Canaan except for once a week for 10 minutes when Canaan lights fire. But like Niko is a guy that will pay you back makes with poor shot selection in future from his ballooning ego the second he hits a shot or two.

Certain guys are like that, they pay you back if they hit a 3, don't worry it will cost them in the long run of the game.

Hoiberg cannot communicate simple concepts like shot selection to these guys so he either lost the team a long long time ago (last year) or he isn't telling them the right things.

And you mentioned Valentine too...who was the best passer in college his final year. If he had a system to run, he could. He is another guy that needs a long talk about shot selection and to understand what his role should be on this team. However, perhaps you could appease him by telling him he is the goto "clutch guy".

Valentine is best utilized as a PG, making plays with the pass, taking easy buckets and open looks, and then being the Robert Horry at the end. He is that guy...but do we use it? No.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls | Game 5 | Series Tied 2-2

2.vresize.80.80.high.0.png
i
i
i
i
i

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
4.vresize.70.70.high.0.png
i
i
i
i
i

Game 5 CHI at BOS 4/26 7:30PM CT TNT

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I can't believe Kelly Olnyk is doing this to us. This is really fucking pathetic

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Got to love it. Marcus Smart is a horrible 3 point shooter, but against us he's Steph like

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My favorite part about Bear Pride, aside from his recent silence, is that his young, hungry core was spurred by a 30 year old.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
well those 2 games were fun

update title to Boston leads 3-2 please

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The Kids of Widney High could construct and coach a basketball team better than Gar Forman and Fred Hoiberg

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Valentine is best utilized as a PG, making plays with the pass, taking easy buckets and open looks, and then being the Robert Horry at the end. He is that guy...but do we use it? No.

They claim he cant play defense, but he can hit 3 threes in a minute. Makes no sense having zipster and mirotic on the floor when you need stops.

Morrow has energy, but got blamed when Wade was at the rim, alone, and lost the rebound.

What a trainwreck at the end of the game. They had that one in their grasp staying close all the way thru, BUT WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUT THOMAS ON HIS THUG ASS ON FRIDAY?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Morrow should goon it up on Friday.

Too many easy layups last night.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
really surprised with Rondo not playing. How he said he can deal with the pain, but he wont put his long term future in jeopardy.

First, how many more years does he expect to play.

Second, how long does it take the thumb and ligament that neither need surgery take to heal.

Is he worried about missing summer league?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Things we shouldn't blame:
1. Roster creation
2. In game management
3. DWade's atrocious defense
4. 16 turnovers

Things we should blame:
1. Rondo not playing with an injury

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wade went for 26/11/8 but was still -1

But yeah, Rondo not playing hurt was the problem.

At least Wade is part of that young, hungry core I keep hearing about.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wait a second....why did Butler and Wade have to call out teammates earlier this season for not wanting it enough if this young core is so hungry for wins??