2018 Fantasy Advice Thread

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I had the best record and most wins. Right now my top scorer is Justin Jackson with 15 points. WTF. Still have Golf, Cooks, and McCaffrey to go. My opponent has Brees, Kamara, and J. Smith-Schuster. I am done by 10.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So frustrating. In the leagues I play in the top seeded team rarely wins the championship.
My team has scored 140+ the last seven weeks. I didn't really like it. I was hoping for a dud before the playoffs started. I've seen this before.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I had the best record and most wins. Right now my top scorer is Justin Jackson with 15 points. WTF. Still have Golf, Cooks, and McCaffrey to go. My opponent has Brees, Kamara, and J. Smith-Schuster. I am done by 10.
We're both hoping juju does shit and cooks goes off lol. If I can get another score, I'll have a chance.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol, cowboys shut out for first time in fifteen years. Thanks guys. At least the bears are gonna win and the Packers are eliminated.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
My team has scored 140+ the last seven weeks. I didn't really like it. I was hoping for a dud before the playoffs started. I've seen this before.

Yup. I know the feeling.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yup. I know the feeling.

It jsut sucks because I constantly am in the top three in points against. It's actually pretty ridiculous how often it occurs, so I tend to need to score a shit ton just to make the playoffs. Then, I get there, and that's when my team will throw up the dud. What usually makes it worse is I tend to go off when I'm out and would've beat every single team in the remaining playoffs. Happens every year.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yup, right now on pace to have my worst scoring week since week one. I mean, overall it's not a big loss because it's only $50, but I was hoping to pay off my black friday credit card with the win lol.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
It jsut sucks because I constantly am in the top three in points against. It's actually pretty ridiculous how often it occurs, so I tend to need to score a shit ton just to make the playoffs. Then, I get there, and that's when my team will throw up the dud. What usually makes it worse is I tend to go off when I'm out and would've beat every single team in the remaining playoffs. Happens every year.

Yup.Been there many times. Last year I had the 2nd highest PA, squeaked into the playoffs with the last spot, and ended winning the championship. This year I had the best record, most points, and one of the lowest PAs, and I'm having my worst performance of the season today.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Playing Golf over Watson was a mistake. That's what I get for looking at "expert" fantasy rankings.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yup.Been there many times. Last year I had the 2nd highest PA, squeaked into the playoffs with the last spot, and ended winning the championship. This year I had the best record, most points, and one of the lowest PAs, and I'm having my worst performance of the season today.

Same here. Mahomes - 2nd worst, Thielen - worst, Zeke - floor game, Kittle - 2nd worst, Butker - worst.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL, even the Rams defense looks like ass against this garbage team. This is the third straight year that I have my absolute worst scoring week in the semis. I might not even get 100, the first time all season. I was averaging 142.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
LOL, even the Rams defense looks like ass against this garbage team. This is the third straight year that I have my absolute worst scoring week in the semis. I might not even get 100, the first time all season. I was averaging 142.

That really sucks. I averaged 143 and I'm projected for 119 points. Which would be my worst performance since week 1. I am up by 19 with McCaffrey left. My opponent has Brees and Kamara. I got a shot. Go Carolina defense tomorrow.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I hate playing against brees, he tends to rip me a new asshole. Especially when he's the last guy and in the playoffs. And I'm not talking a normal brees game, I'm talking 400+ and 5 tds or some shit. I always seem to catch him when that shit happens. Funny thing though, one year I got tired of it and just drafted him and ended up winning the whole thing lol.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
It looks like I am all but guaranteed 1 spot in a Super Bowl, and if DJ Moore doesn't put up 30+ in a half ppr scoring I should be in a second. These were the 2 teams I was least confident in, the 2 teams I had Gurley and was putting up a lot of points I was bounced last week. If Gurley had a typical Gurley game last week, I would be in 4 Super Bowl, coulda/woulda/shoulda. Grateful to be in 1 (potentially 2) Championship games.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That really sucks. I averaged 143 and I'm projected for 119 points. Which would be my worst performance since week 1. I am up by 19 with McCaffrey left. My opponent has Brees and Kamara. I got a shot. Go Carolina defense tomorrow.

It was a really weird week. Every team still in it in my league are way down in points. I think the league average for points in my league this year was around 125-130 and the highest scorer so far this week was 113.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
It was a really weird week. Every team still in it in my league are way down in points. I think the league average for points in my league this year was around 125-130 and the highest scorer so far this week was 113.

Yeah I noticed that too, only a handful of teams had a typical score...the rest were way below the league average on the year

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I scored 71 points with Michael Thomas to go. I averaged almost 137 points a game and went undefeated. I’m still undeafeated the guy scored 61 poijnts against me. Lucky lucky lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So long as Kamara scores less than 21 standard points I have somehow earned a trip to the championship

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I scored 71 points with Michael Thomas to go. I averaged almost 137 points a game and went undefeated. I’m still undeafeated the guy scored 61 poijnts against me. Lucky lucky lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I could get that lucky. I went 0-4 this year when I put up less than 135. 10-1 the other way.