2019 Wonderlic scores

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you step back and take a look at Dan Marino's face, his Wonderlic score kind of makes sense.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
@Vu--I haven't even posted in this thread but here Gnat is trolling me. Don't you think you should say something to him about this?

This is actually very remarkable. Here we have a thread where everyone is giving poor msadows a "CCS gang rape", typical fare for a Wednesday afternoon...but then, for reasons unknown, dabears70 inserts himself into the thread...not to talk football or add a draft thought, of course...but to somehow steer the "CCS gang rape" his way!

Not sure how to categorize this behavior. If you didn't know any better, you'd think it was almost gallant of dabears70, like falling on a grenade so msadows can extricate himself. But no. Its like an extreme of battered spouse...you witness your husband slapping another woman, and you feel like "that should be me! He should be paying attention to me!!"

Bizarre.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
When you step back and take a look at Dan Marino's face, his Wonderlic score kind of makes sense.

The 'irony' is that people assumed Marino was snorting cocaine, when in fact, he was just not very smart.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The 'irony' is that people assumed Marino was snorting cocaine, when in fact, he was just not very smart.

I was too young to follow most of Marino's career. However, I did look up the results on the internet after the fact and can confirm this statement to be accurate.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There's a faint sound of a dog whistle I'm hearing whenever I read @msadows posts in this thread.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is actually very remarkable. Here we have a thread where everyone is giving poor msadows a "CCS gang rape", typical fare for a Wednesday afternoon...but then, for reasons unknown, dabears70 inserts himself into the thread...not to talk football or add a draft thought, of course...but to somehow steer the "CCS gang rape" his way!

Not sure how to categorize this behavior. If you didn't know any better, you'd think it was almost gallant of dabears70, like falling on a grenade so msadows can extricate himself. But no. Its like an extreme of battered spouse...you witness your husband slapping another woman, and you feel like "that should be me! He should be paying attention to me!!"

Bizarre.
The best part to me is that @dabears70 screwed up the tagging of @Jamais Vu

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You left out Vince Evans, USC 8

I was focusing on the Qb's who made a big splash in the NFL. Per you, Evans doesn't fit that category. I'm sure we can agree on that ;)

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Classy and bitchtit in the same sentence. Outstanding work!

These results are supposed to be confidential but get released every year. Shouldn't the players union step in? Oh wait this is the NFLPA the most impotent organization on earth, they make the UN look badass.
How would u compare him to the way jay cutler used to interview?

More dopier