2020 Super Bowl Champions Mock Draft

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ryan Pace tried to trade up in last years draft in the first round for Calvin Ridley so that makes me feel like that team is in win now mode.

* Bears trade 2020 First Round Pick & 2020 Fourth Round Pick to the New England Patriots for Patriots First Round Pick.

Patriots are hoping for a ROI and potentially stack up some draft picks for a future rebuild if Tom Brady decides to retire in 2020.

1[32] WR AJ Brown [Ole Miss] 6'0 226lbs

Allen Robinson is potentially out in 2020 and Bears are in desperate need to free up some cap space if they want to extend some of the other young guys on the team. Brown is a young receiver that can develop with Mitchell Trubisky throughout his career and is also a little better system fit than Allen Robinson who has had trouble with injuries as well.

811e34f0-e7a3-4fb1-9c85-0c1d8776f449-AP_NFL_Combine_Football_22.jpg

3[87] Darrell Henderson [Memphis] 5'8 208lbs

After moving on from Jordan Howard Bears must have a plan to replace him and they probably like a few different guys in this draft class that can potentially replace him if they are gambling on one guy being there in the third round makes it sound risky to me.

11187862.jpg

4[126] TE Dawson Knox [Ole Miss] 6'4 254lbs

Adam Shaheen needs to stay healthy because tight end is one the most important elements in Matt Nagy's offense and Bears have been lacking a red zone threat as of late.

dawson-knox-nfl-draft.jpg

5[162] S Chase Hansen [Utah] 6'2 222lbs

4/3/19: In 2018, Hansen recorded 114 tackles, two interceptions, four passes broken up, 22 tackles for a loss and five sacks. He was all over the field for the Utes as a seek-and-destroy defender. Hansen moved to linebacker as a senior, and that is the position he should play in the NFL.

8/29/18: Hansen's best season came as a sophomore, when he totaled 90 tackles with nine passes broken up and three interceptions. He had 51 tackles with two breakups and an interception as a junior. Hansen is a big safety who could grow into a linebacker.

Hansen01-990x516.png

7[222] K Cole Tracy [LSU] 5'11 188lbs

3/30/19: The graduate transfer Tracy was excellent for LSU in 2018, nailing a lot of clutch field goals, including going 5-for-5 to help the Tigers pull off an upset over Georgia. In 2018, Tracy was 29-of-33, with all but one of his misses coming in the 50-plus-yard range. His long was 54 yards. He also didn't miss an extra point.

Prior to playing for LSU, Tracy was one of the top kickers in Division II. He won the award for the best kicker in Division II for 2017 after he was 27-of-29 in his junior year playing for Assumption College.

7[238] CB Sheldrick Redwine [Miami] 6'0 200lbs

4/13/19: Redwine did not get the attention of cornerback Michael Jackson or safety Jaquan Johnson, but Redwine had a quality enough senior year to earn an invitation to the Senior Bowl. He totaled 64 tackles with 3.5 for a loss, two passes broken up, and three interceptions in 2018. Redwine had two interceptions, 59 tackles, and six breakups as a junior. He had a good week of practice in Mobile to help improve his standing with teams.

usa_today_9557046.0.jpg

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So you feel like we are in win now mode? duh!!!! I'm afraid to read on and see your picks

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
We trade the 2020 first round pick that we already traded to Oakland to New England?

For AJ Brown in DK Metcalf's body?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Not happening since we don't have a round 1 pick this year. Plus Darrell is gonna be gone before the end of round 1.

Also, I think this year I'd like to see Pace keep the picks he has or trade down and get more so we can accumulate talent. We have loads of picks next year and I'd like to capitalize then, if need be.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not happening since we don't have a round 1 pick this year. Plus Darrell is gonna be gone before the end of round 1.

Also, I think this year I'd like to see Pace keep the picks he has or trade down and get more so we can accumulate talent. We have loads of picks next year and I'd like to capitalize then, if need be.
Plus we need our picks for David Johnson!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
This thread failed so fast I’m going to pretend it didn’t happen. Bear down motherfuckers!