Akiem Hicks want to bring back the orange jerseys

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
We need to go back to this:

275px-NFCN-Uniform-CHI2.PNG

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i like the throwbacks and wish they were the regular uniform.

it is weird for thursday night color rush they go all white when bright ass orange is is an option. i dont get it. when the color rush thing was announced i assumed bears would be in all orange, but i guess that made to much sense.

they could at least go all navy. but nope, nothing says color rush like white uniforms.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
i like the throwbacks and wish they were the regular uniform.

it is weird for thursday night color rush they go all white when bright ass orange is is an option. i dont get it. when the color rush thing was announced i assumed bears would be in all orange, but i guess that made to much sense.

they could at least go all navy. but nope, nothing says color rush like white uniforms.

Our color rush is all navy...

mecha

Liked Posts:
orange: Bears usually won most of the games they wore this.
all white: historical significance scheme; Bears probably won/lost 50/50 with this.
all navy: Bears usually put up embarrassing losses with this.
"Monsters of the Midway" throwbacks: I failed to see how this channeled the Monsters of the Midway of the 40s.
color rush: needs to just fuck off, it's an embarrassment to the entire league. if the Bears go all navy in these games, who gives a fuck, they almost always lose on Thursday night anyway. (TNF also needs to fuck off)

and fuck Roger Goodell.

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
I personally like the orange. But maybe that's just because I remember them actually being a pretty decent team during the time that they were used. :thinking:

all white: historical significance scheme; Bears probably won/lost 50/50 with this.
"Monsters of the Midway" throwbacks: I failed to see how this channeled the Monsters of the Midway of the 40s.
color rush: needs to just fuck off, it's an embarrassment to the entire league. if the Bears go all navy in these games, who gives a fuck, they almost always lose on Thursday night anyway. (TNF also needs to fuck off)

and fuck Roger Goodell.

This x100

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

and fuck Roger Goodell.

Bears wore the orange in the mid-late 2000s, when they were really good, so it's natural that they won a lot when wearing them.

That being said...I'm very happy about them bringing the orange back. Great decision.