Anyone Else Think?

DonnellWoolford

Liked Posts:
Oh the Sox will definitely use only four starters in playoffs, well, if they get in. Short series, off days built in, virtually every team goes to four man rotation. Some teams have only used three.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh the Sox will definitely use only four starters in playoffs, well, if they get in. Short series, off days built in, virtually every team goes to four man rotation. Some teams have only used three.

3 would be ideal

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

3 would be ideal

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why they simply can not beat that god damn team, but have no problem against the Rangers, A's, Yankees, and Angels.

yeah, its a bit odd. I was thinking last week that we would take care of the royals but get donkey punched by the yanks. I guess thats baseball.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
I was hoping since they've finally overcome their issues with the Twins and Blue Jays this year that perhaps they would be able to do the same against the Royals. Unfortunately Cy Chen had something to say about that.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was hoping since they've finally overcome their issues with the Twins and Blue Jays this year that perhaps they would be able to do the same against the Royals. Unfortunately Cy Chen had something to say about that.

and dont forget about the new found jeremy guthrie. We cant touch him it seems. but he has been pitching well lately with the royals, maybe they found something.