Don't have $60 son.

Copy and paste the content here :pedobear:

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kiper says Bears will take DE Mercilus in Round 1
CBSSports.com

ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper Jr. released a two-round draft and has the Bears selecting Illinois DE Whitney Mercilus, last year's national sack leader, in Round 1. In Round 2, he sees the Bears selecting LSU WR Rueben Randle, who averaged 17.3 ypc last year. Kiper Jr. called Randle "a steal here," at the 50th pick.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just ran through these mocks. Not very many changes. It'll start picking up soon though.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Walterfooball 4/11:
1st: Coples
2nd: Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech
3rd: Criner
4th: Senio Kelemete, G, Washington
5th: Deangelo Peterson, TE, LSU

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Todd McShay's current mock has the Bears selecting Stephon Gilmore, cornerback from South Carolina. Here are all four scenarios he outlines --

Scenario 1: Gilmore could be a top-15 pick, and while he's still developing in terms of instincts he has the size, athleticism and speed to become a No. 1 corner. And a team that will face Aaron Rodgers and Matthew Stafford four times a year has to be able to cover on the perimeter.
Scenario 2: Upgrade at defensive end with Upshaw, who could add to the pass rush and bolster the run defense.
Scenario 3: Address a need at left tackle with Ohio State's Mike Adams or Stanford's Jonathan Martin.
Scenario 4: If Gilmore is off the board the Bears could choose to address their corner need with Alabama's Dre Kirkpatrick or North Alabama's Janoris Jenkins. There are character concerns with Jenkins, but he has more man-to-man cover skills than Kirkpatrick.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
100% updated.

Polishguy00

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty happy as long as I see the Bears taking the best value that fits their needs at their pick slots.

Though, I was not overly happy when a buddy and I did a pre-mock draft before our two round mock draft podcast next Saturday.

Bears took Stephen Hill and Zebrie Sanders with what we did. I suppose I'd rather OL or defense with first round pick and then address WR later in case Knox doesn't come back.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty happy as long as I see the Bears taking the best value that fits their needs at their pick slots.

Though, I was not overly happy when a buddy and I did a pre-mock draft before our two round mock draft podcast next Saturday.

Bears took Stephen Hill and Zebrie Sanders with what we did. I suppose I'd rather OL or defense with first round pick and then address WR later in case Knox doesn't come back.

Welcome to the site from a fellow Polish guy. :)

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thank the opening post you spoiled mother fuckers.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
SI.com draft analyst Tony Pauline "hears" that the Bears will select LSU DT Michael Brockers if he's available with the No. 19 pick.
Pauline also passes along word that Illinois DE Whitney Mercilus "has been ranked high" on the Bears' draft board, and could be the 19th pick if Brockers goes in the top 18. Pauline reports that Chicago's draft strategy is "more likely" to involve drafting a defensive lineman in the first round, and waiting for receivers in frames two or three. They were previously linked to Baylor WR Kendall Wright. The approach would be sensible in a wideout-rich draft

Draft Insider News & Notes: Week of 4-16

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Posted by Kiper Jr Today in his "Grade A+" Draft
When I do mock drafts, I'm not simply giving my opinion on where players will go. In fact, I disagree with some of the picks I'm putting down. But the mocks are based on a combination of where players are being valued across the league, how I feel those players are valued by individual teams, what the top needs for each team are, whether they value need over the best player available and so on. It's not an editorial. For this, I was asked, "What would you do if you were picking?" So I gave it a shot. I've listed what I see as the top needs for each team, and I've made the picks that fill needs based on where I have players ranked. A few ground rules:

1. At each spot, I'm making the best pick for that team at that spot. I won't pass on an ideal pick for the Bills at No. 10 just because that player would be a great fit at No. 11.
2. There are no duplicates.
3. I will suggest good spots to trade down, but I won't rearrange the board.
4. This is for fun! One pick can derail a whole draft, so in no way do I think this is how it might look.

With that in mind, let's go through it. I'll discuss motives for each team in the analysis.
NFC North
Chicago Bears

Top needs: OL, DE, CB, WR, DT, S

Rd. 1 (19) DE Whitney Mercilus, Illinois
Rd. 2 (50) WR Brian Quick, Appalachian State
Rd. 3 (79) DT Devon Still, Penn State

Analysis: The Bears really need to shore up the offensive line, but they've expressed a lot of optimism -- particularly offensive coordinator Mike Tice -- and I can see them waiting around to add help. So I'll play along. Clearly, they've talked me into it, as I'm also looking elsewhere, targeting the pass rush in Round 1. Mercilus is a one-year wonder in terms of production, but the tape shows a guy who figured it out, and if he can play at the level he did in 2011 (I have no reason to believe it'll disappear), he fits the system in Chicago and can close on quarterbacks when he gets the edge. Quick is another huge target (6-foot-4, 220) for Jay Cutler, and while I think Chicago needs to go O-line here, the way the board lines up for this Quick is a steal, and a couple of O-line options I can see here look like reaches. I'm not married to this pick, but it wouldn't be a bad one for need and value. Still is a steal this late, and I might have left him on the board too long. The Bears do want help at defensive tackle, and Rod Marinelli can do a lot with Still.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
CBS Mocks:

Rob Rang 4/16:
1st: Nick Perry

Dane Brugler 4/16:
1st: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College

Pat Kirwin: 4/19:
1st: Jonathon Martin
2nd: Dwayne Allen

Clark Judge 4/17:
1st: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
4 days :nervous:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have faith my little padawan. Emery has a different method of deciding draft picks than Jerry Angelo's method of darts and pictures.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
NFL.com Mocks:

Chad Reuters 4/20:
Coples

Steve Wyche 4/16:
Floyd

Charley Casserly 4/13:
Dontari Poe

Charles Davis 4/11
Coples

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
WalterFooball 4/22:
1st: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
2nd: Kevin Zeitler
3rd: Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia
4th: Keenan Robinson, OLB, Texas

Reactions: X

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
A new one:
Chicago Tribunes' Sam Farmer's mock draft:
1st: Nick Perry

Reactions: X

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wakacha's bringing the noise in this thread. Thx Bro.

Will get this updated probably 2x before the draft.