Bears have only 10% chance of winning a Super Bowl in the next 3 years says TheScore

EVERYBODY

Liked Posts:
I’d rather have a QB who didn’t look like a middle schooler who shit his pants for the whole game against the weakest team in the playoffs. Too bad the bears drafted that guy.

Oh wait.
I'm too lazy to check out your posts in this thread to see if this is sarcasm ... SO ... We all Do Realize the Eagles just happen to be the previous SuperBowl Winners against the perennial PowerHouse in the AFC correct ?? So what the fuck, ofc it was a tough game BUT as someone scornfully called him, Mole-Eye did lead the BEARs to the point of Victory when it counted....And I'm Happy about that and as a diehard Beloved BEARs fan am looking forward to many more of those 4th quarter drives

Bort

Liked Posts:
I'm too lazy to check out your posts in this thread to see if this is sarcasm ... SO ... We all Do Realize the Eagles just happen to be the previous SuperBowl Winners against the perennial PowerHouse in the AFC correct ?? So what the fuck, ofc it was a tough game BUT as someone scornfully called him, Mole-Eye did lead the BEARs to the point of Victory when it counted....And I'm Happy about that and as a diehard Beloved BEARs fan am looking forward to many more of those 4th quarter drives

He was referring to Deshaun Watson shitting his pants in the playoffs, not Trubisky.