Bears offense still finding themselves

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not true. Teams could lose because their D wasnt good enough oe their special teams for that matter.

Are we really going to pretend you guys don't understand the statement in light of 14 points? If we lose 35-31 then the fault would like with the D not the O.

The funny thing is we have put up 31 points before and you still found something to complain about with Mitch and Nagy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because flukes are not a thing this late in the season. Especially when playing against 2 desperate play off teams. And like I’ve already said I didn’t change my argument but keep thinking I did.

Lol your statement is nonsense. Statistical variation can happen at anytime over the course of a sample. It is not a fluke as such variations are expected the larger the sample size.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol your statement is nonsense. Statistical variation can happen at anytime over the course of a sample. It is not a fluke as such variations are expected the larger the sample size.

Your math doesn’t make sense 3/16 is damn near 1/5 of the time (or 20% of the time). That is not a statistical variation. That is significant enough to matter. Especially at this stage of the season.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Not true. Teams could lose because their D wasnt good enough oe their special teams for that matter.

Are we really going to pretend you guys don't understand the statement in light of 14 points? If we lose 35-31 then the fault would like with the D not the O.

You obviously can’t comprehend situational stats.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Your math doesn’t make sense 3/16 is damn near 1/5 of the time (or 20% of the time). That is not a statistical variation. That is significant enough to matter. Especially at this stage of the season.

Sure it matters. It reduced what was a larger ppg down to 25.8. Just goes to show how horrific it was before that even after the last 3 games, the stats still fucking suck.

You need a larger sample size before you can make the claims you are making. Sorry that is just how math works.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Sure it matters. It reduced what was a larger ppg down to 25.8. Just goes to show how horrific it was before that even after the last 3 games, the stats still fucking suck.

Or it just goes to show I don’t know improvement and therefore reduce the significance of the now skewed season stats for them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Or it just goes to show I don’t know improvement and therefore reduce the significance of the now skewed season stats for them.

Centuries from now when people reflect on the stats, they will note the 2018 Niners were a terrible D that gave up a fuck ton of points.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Agreed and 14 points is below average scoring for the Bears and NFL teams.

Good thing it happened now and not the playoffs

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Centuries from now when people reflect on the stats, they will note the 2018 Niners were a terrible D that gave up a fuck ton of points.

Centuries from now when people reflect on the posts on CCS, they will note remydat was a terrible poster who couldn’t be happy about anything.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Don't know your point here--Broncos offense was 25th in DVOA. The defense won it for them

And the Bears offense this year is 23rd. That’s his original point. Below average offense still finding itself.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Agreed and 14 points is below average scoring for the Bears and NFL teams.

The entire O is below average. It’s 23rd in DVOA. The only good stat was points per game, but it relies on the defense either scoring or giving them a short field, when the D doesn’t do it, this offense averages 7 points a half.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And the Bears offense this year is 23rd. That’s his original point. Below average offense still finding itself.

And still won a SB. Plus the field at SF sucked. Sometimes conditions like wind, rain, and field matter. Gotta make do with the situation.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Good thing it happened now and not the playoffs

For sure!

Centuries from now when people reflect on the posts on CCS, they will note remydat was a terrible poster who couldn’t be happy about anything.

Seems you have a high opinion of CCS if you think anyone is going to give a shit about what we had to say centuries later.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And still won a SB. Plus the field at SF sucked. Sometimes conditions like wind, rain, and field matter. Gotta make do with the situation.

And if the Bears win a SB scoring 14 points on offense then all will be forgiven. If they lose in the playoffs scoring 14 points on offense then that will be a problem. Guess all we can do is see how things work out but it is fair for some to be concerned just as it is fair for you to believe we can ride the D to a SB victory.

Monster

Liked Posts:
The entire O is below average. It’s 23rd in DVOA. The only good stat was points per game, but it relies on the defense either scoring or giving them a short field, when the D doesn’t do it, this offense averages 7 points a half.

I think the O was 10th in points last week.

Monster

Liked Posts:
And if the Bears win a SB scoring 14 points on offense then all will be forgiven. If they lose in the playoffs scoring 14 points on offense then that will be a problem. Guess all we can do is see how things work out but it is fair for some to be concerned just as it is fair for you to believe we can ride the D to a SB victory.

Agree with this... I don’t think scoring under 20 gets it done. This seemed like and odd game although I’m thrilled with 36 minutes TOP. That’s an outstanding stat...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Agree with this... I don’t think scoring under 20 gets it done. This seemed like and odd game although I’m thrilled with 36 minutes TOP. That’s an outstanding stat...

Considering they turned it over twice...I thought that was very impressive