Best Team Today? Bears, Saints, Rams, Patriots, Steelers, etc?

Best Team Today?

• Saints

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Patriots

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Bears

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Steelers

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vikings

• Chargers

• Texans

• Total voters

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
What's the best team today? Is it Bears, Saints, Rams, Patriots, Steelers, etc?

Why?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have to go with consistency more than just the hot hand. That especially goes for the QB position.

Pats and Saints.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Clearly the bears

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
sometimes I think Sculpt is a bot

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Saints, Chiefs, Rams, Patriots are the clear top 4. Steelers looking very good again.

The Bears are not a top 10 team.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Crazy the Eagles don't even make this list

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears obviously

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Saints, Chiefs, Rams, Patriots are the clear top 4. Steelers looking very good again.

I mean this with all due respect, but you are one of the most cynical posters.

Do you think GB with their losing record is a top 10 team?

msadows

Liked Posts:

Stats beg to differ, but even when we do well bearmick finds a way to be pessimistic. Things will never change.

msadows

Liked Posts:

If this board wasn't led by a group of trolls he would have been on global ignore a long time ago.

This is the same guy who said Pace is garbage during the Fox era, and stated he would never sign a good coach or FA and its no wonder that gilmore didn't come to the bears.

It will be Peterman or Kaaya in round two, I believe. Disappointing, but hardly surprising.

Pace is uber-conservative with his unimaginative, uncreative strict BPA philosophy. Should have known he wouldn't get Gilmore or any of the top FAs either.

The Bears will never have the talent to be a legitimate SB contender with him. He's just too conservative.

Explains why Fox is still here though; he's the exact kind of conservative coach for a conservative GM.

Boy did that quote blow up in his face.

Only way this guy will be happy is if the bears trade Mitch to the Packers for Kizer and then end up winning a SB with him.

I get shit for calling him out on trubisky but he is objective about every aspect of the team and likes to call himself a "realist". I don't think he knows the definition of the word considering the team has the best D in the league and is sitting at 5-3.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

How is that Green Bay Jersey fitting you?!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol mick being called out again

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol mick being called out again

I don't really wanna call him out. I seriously just look through old threads sometimes(This was a peterman thread), and you see a lot of hot takes he has which are usually wrong.

At least he sticks to his opinion, which I applaud him for. I know he was really big on watson during the draft process, and that was my QB1 also over Mitch as well. I think its the only thing I've really agreed with him wholeheartedly.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
sometimes I think Sculpt is a bot
Oh ya, I bet you can't tell us which of these pictures has horrible tasting food, Botfly!!!

K3-D1VX2E3fWD4rHRoqqmogPU-a_SV48lDideMH3bKSGNUE0Z-UMP0R0HGlAL2I=w305-h458

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Agreed, Saints, Rams, Patriots, Chiefs and Steelers.

But this weeks NFL.com power ranking has Bears at 9, up from 10 last week.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this board wasn't led by a group of trolls he would have been on global ignore a long time ago.

This is the same guy who said Pace is garbage during the Fox era, and stated he would never sign a good coach or FA and its no wonder that gilmore didn't come to the bears.

How does one lead a board?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Stats beg to differ, but even when we do well bearmick finds a way to be pessimistic. Things will never change.
The Bears haven't beaten a good team. It's really not rocket surgery. With the league's easiest schedule they're 0-1 against playoff caliber opposition, 1-2 against blob teams, and 4-0 against tomato cans.

Try for once to view football outside the prism of your fan feelings and through the lens of objectivity. If any other team had the W-L record against the same teams the Bears have, you would consider them an afterthought until they'd made a statement by beating quality teams.

If they can hold their own against better teams and split the four against Min/GB/Rams, they'll be worthy of being considered a playoff caliber team. Beating crap like the Cardinals and Bills means nothing. Heck their best win was at home against a Seattle team without an offensive line who have had to improve just to become a .500 blob team.

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't really wanna call him out. I seriously just look through old threads sometimes(This was a peterman thread), and you see a lot of hot takes he has which are usually wrong.

At least he sticks to his opinion, which I applaud him for. I know he was really big on watson during the draft process, and that was my QB1 also over Mitch as well. I think its the only thing I've really agreed with him wholeheartedly.

You were wrong about literally everything in this post.

1) You weren't just randomly looking at a Peterman thread and happened to catch my old post. You're utterly obsessed with me and spend your personal time searching for something I've written that you can attack. Get a life.

2) I'm right more often than not.

3) The last thing you should praise anyone for is sticking to their guns. People should allow the latest evidence to inform their opinion (which is what I do), not plant their flag with a set position and rigidly stick to it.