Blatter: MLS Agrees to Winter Schedule

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
It's not going to happen. You think it's hard getting fans to come out in June/July/August (some teams wouldn't have a problem, but most would) how many will show up in late November, December and early January?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All I want, as I've said before, I just want the MLS to have its final, its showpiece, its championship game to not be on a Sunday night competing with NFL, NHL, and NBA.

How its possible, I don't know. And I openly admit to not knowing how the hell it would work. But I want MLS to dominate the summer, and have its championship own a day.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
All I want, as I've said before, I just want the MLS to have its final, its showpiece, its championship game to not be on a Sunday night competing with NFL, NHL, and NBA.

How its possible, I don't know. And I openly admit to not knowing how the hell it would work. But I want MLS to dominate the summer, and have its championship own a day.

Yep, taking attention away from baseball for 1 day per week when baseball plays daily is easier than getting attention when you have NHL and NBA alternating.