CCS Bears Fans vs Philly Fans

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm an Eagles fan... don't bother going to philadelphiaeagles.corn official website. I'm a freaking eagles fan and I've been banned for life under 3 different accts....simply because I called Dave Spadero a bald freak (look him up and tell me I'm wrong).

The biggest forum where you can say anything and everything,....and engage in offensive, hate filled football smack (the only kind worth while) is prob BleedingGreenNation. Nobody gets banned there.

Ur welcome. And fuck Chicago, fuck the bears, and I hope all of you get herpes from ur leather clad boyfriends.

Also, happy new year.

Imagine being such a loser that you get banned from a message board twice, and try yet again, and yet again get banned.

What a dipshit Eagles fan.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
It has begun...wonder how long until I'm banned...

Hotwheelz24
Hotwheelz24
Members
0 posts
Posted just now
Hello all,

I'm actually a member of the Bears CCS board myself and like best friends with Vick who told me what transpired here. Not sure why he was banned...doesn't seem to me like he violated any of the forum rules. Perhaps like you Iggles fans are a bit too sensitive. What you don't know is that his moms boyfriend is like really really upset about this. Vick is like the most caring person who tries to bring facts and like educate people on the things he discusses. He's a cherished member over at CCS btw, fyi. As well as twitter, many people follow his in-depth analysis and like really appreciate his real takes.

Shame on you all for this. Oh and btw-fyi, that whole meeting thing with us was all like a big misunderstanding so don't be rude about that his mom doesn't have a lot of money for gas.

You're welcome.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
It has begun...wonder how long until I'm banned...

Hotwheelz24
Hotwheelz24
Members
0 posts
Posted just now
Hello all,

I'm actually a member of the Bears CCS board myself and like best friends with Vick who told me what transpired here. Not sure why he was banned...doesn't seem to me like he violated any of the forum rules. Perhaps like you Iggles fans are a bit too sensitive. What you don't know is that his moms boyfriend is like really really upset about this. Vick is like the most caring person who tries to bring facts and like educate people on the things he discusses. He's a cherished member over at CCS btw, fyi. As well as twitter, many people follow his in-depth analysis and like really appreciate his real takes.

Shame on you all for this. Oh and btw-fyi, that whole meeting thing with us was all like a big misunderstanding so don't be rude about that his mom doesn't have a lot of money for gas.

You're welcome.

It's truly a shame that Vick's twitter success was so great that he had no time for CCS and had to quit, I miss him everyday.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
My 2nd reply haha:

paco
Everyday TATE
paco
Members
54,839 posts

Was he crying? Tell me he was crying.

PoconoDon
Members
18,095 posts

Team:Eagles
Posted 18 minutes ago
There has to be something in the water out there in the Midwest. I have yet to interact with one that's not a passive aggressive idiot.

downundermike
Philly Tough
downundermike
Members
20,536 posts

Really??? Wasn’t it people from CCS that duped him into going to the wrong place to meet for a game ???

Hotwheelz24
Hotwheelz24
Members
0 posts
Posted just now
First of all no he wasn't actually crying but he did say he was doing like a double shift at the studio where he teaches karate so I dunno he was probably letting off some steam.

Second....I told you it was a misunderstanding, he wasn't duped. He shares a phone with his moms bf so he didn't get the text of where we really were meeting up. That's part of the reason why his moms bf was really upset.

You're welcome.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bears. Ditka. Polish Sausage.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm an Eagles fan... don't bother going to philadelphiaeagles.corn official website. I'm a freaking eagles fan and I've been banned for life under 3 different accts....

EaglesBud can sympathize.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think I've ever witnessed a greater band of cunts than these Iggles fans.

apparently their entire strategy is "fuck Chicago" "lol ur ghey" and "you're not New York". why don't you say "LOL people get shot in Chicago" too while you're at it, you uncreative fucks?

maybe Chicago is the second city, but you're certainly not #3. fuck you all.

Chicago is known as the second city because the first one burned down and the second was built on the ashes. Why don't you know this?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My 2nd reply haha:

paco
Everyday TATE
paco
Members
54,839 posts

Was he crying? Tell me he was crying.

PoconoDon
Members
18,095 posts

Team:Eagles
Posted 18 minutes ago
There has to be something in the water out there in the Midwest. I have yet to interact with one that's not a passive aggressive idiot.

downundermike
Philly Tough
downundermike
Members
20,536 posts

Really??? Wasn’t it people from CCS that duped him into going to the wrong place to meet for a game ???

Hotwheelz24
Hotwheelz24
Members
0 posts
Posted just now
First of all no he wasn't actually crying but he did say he was doing like a double shift at the studio where he teaches karate so I dunno he was probably letting off some steam.

Second....I told you it was a misunderstanding, he wasn't duped. He shares a phone with his moms bf so he didn't get the text of where we really were meeting up. That's part of the reason why his moms bf was really upset.

You're welcome.
Lol!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

LMAO

Never change, Bear Nation...never change.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am playing around on philadelphiaeagles.com forum. I am pittpanthers96, which I used in 2001 playoffs. Somehow I had no posts, but my screenname and password still work. So far they are very polite, but seem to feel that I use the word literally too often.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am playing around on philadelphiaeagles.com forum. I am pittpanthers96, which I used in 2001 playoffs. Somehow I had no posts, but my screenname and password still work. So far they are very polite, but seem to feel that I use the word literally too often.

Well if you check out that Iggles site it looks as though Vick Ashley has transferred his membership from the official messageboard to that one, in an effort to Bear Down.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
lmao that thread over there has totally blown up. These fuckin Philly turds are so gullible. Check this out...

Don Corleone
58,877 posts
4 hours ago, downundermike said:
He posted the entire conversation on his message board trying to paint us as some insensitive a holes who made fun of their special friend.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/101041-CCS-Bears-Fans-vs-Philly-Fans/page3

This is the Fin guy that claims he's in a wheelchair and while in Philly he was at a bar wearing his Bears gear and Philly fans were kicking his chair and being verbally abusive, but he was the one thrown out of the bar. However, he didn't go down without a fight. He's not your average guy in a chair.

There's a ton of replies but finally someone with half a brain decided to check out our forum and see it was all a joke. Now it's the typical "they have no life etc."

BTW Don "Dickhead" Corleone - since I know you're lurking here reading this... my story was true and your city is a toxic fucking shit hole. Given the choice to remain paralyzed the rest of my life or be able to walk in philly....I'll take the chair 100%.

Fuck Philly.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And our detective work shows that you are under Brozer8 who's real name is Mike. Look we all arent very sneaky, I get it.

And thanks for driving a bit of traffic to us, I heard because of you and Mikes efforts, our CCS advertising affiliates have bumped up this months check $285.00 All because of you. Pat yourself on the back-- Or pat Mikes back. its all good brotherly love!

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:

You remembered your ID and PW from 18 years ago????