CCS Bears Forum Top 100: 11-20

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's DUT?

It stands for "Dominate Unit Theory". It was the pet theory pushed by this nutjob old man called 63BearFan that was convinced that all you needed was one side of the ball to be top 5 or something to win a SB or some shit. I forget the exact specifics but it was something along those lines...

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
It stands for "Dominate Unit Theory". It was the pet theory pushed by this nutjob old man called 63BearFan that was convinced that all you needed was one side of the ball to be top 5 or something to win a SB or some shit. I forget the exact specifics but it was something along those lines...

It probably falls hollow outside of his personality because it doesn't seem crazy on its face. He must have had a psycho poster personality with it?

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I nominate myself as -1 as I have secretly been scanning these board for 10-15 years with an account but opted to never, ever recover my password. Thank you in advance .

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was DUT if my memory is correct. Oh man those were the days... ?
Holy shit the DUT theory was great! Only thing that topped that for me wss Spatan's Caleb Hanie thread and the poster who wanted to trade everybody for a first round pick

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit the DUT theory was great! Only thing that topped that for me wss Spatan's Caleb Hanie thread and the poster who wanted to trade everybody for a first round pick

Oh man I forgot all about Spartan's Hanie thread... fucking priceless. ?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I barely made it, huh?
51623163.jpg

Seriously though, that's some fine company.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
You needed either a top 5 offense or defense. Alternatively, you could be D10 (I think this was the name for it) where you were top 10 in both. Supposedly being good at things helped your chances of making the playoffs (but not necessarily winning the championship iirc). I still need to do some research to see if being good at things is a good indicator of possible success.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You needed either a top 5 offense or defense. Alternatively, you could be D10 (I think this was the name for it) where you were top 10 in both. Supposedly being good at things helped your chances of making the playoffs (but not necessarily winning the championship iirc). I still need to do some research to see if being good at things is a good indicator of possible success.

Like posting in the right thread?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
the poster who wanted to trade everybody for a first round pick

Now that guy I miss.

I just kept going down the rabbit hole with him until the Bears had 2/3 of the first round picks in a draft five years off.

Complete nonsense, but the math was fascinating.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

The bolded represents some of the most insightful look given here into how much fun those threads must have been

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I had intended to have 21-30 be the ten worst/most overrated CCS posters as a way to troll my own list. I created the listing, wrote the comments, but now I have decided against posting it because it would be too negative.
Please post it. I know I have to be on that list...I have to be