CCS Bears Forum Top 100: 21-30

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
These are the ranking slots I set aside for known posters of whom I simply cannot comprehend. Some of these posters are given gravitas or have their postings thanked, and I just don't get it. But I would be remiss if I left them out of the Top 100 completely. So here it is:

21 – Teddy KGB – reprehensible

22 – Visionman – I feel he’s the worst, because he co-signs on the most Special person thoughts

23 – Msadows – unrivaled anger

24 – Cniel36 – every response is another failed opportunity to ‘appear smarter than you’

25 – BearFanJohn – every post is off-putting. Imagine he turned in his college roommate for smoking pot.

26 – mecha – illogical, still ‘defends’ Cutler in 2019

27 – sevvy – I really don’t get it

28 – WestCoastBearsFan – dies upon strange hills

29 – Warden of the Northeast – several issues, but I guess ‘banishment’ isn’t one of them

30 – starion – football thoughts are complete nonsense

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ommy shoulda made this list..... IJS

BEARS

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL if you think TeddyKFC/VashtheStampede/MightJoeYoung's/(any other failed identity changes I'm forgetting) is reprehensible on here you should of seen him during his younger days on the CBMB. ? Priceless.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL if you think TeddyKFC/VashtheStampede/MightJoeYoung's/(any other failed identity changes I'm forgetting) is reprehensible on here you should of seen him during his younger days on the CBMB. ? Priceless.
This is the truth. @Teddy KGB was the biggest bitch on the site, then and now. Even the mods hated his backtits.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just wanted to chime in that any and all complaints about the OP can be sent to my PM box.

I will personally tutor you how to be a better CCSer to give you an edge on Rory's Comeback Poster of the Year List.

Thanks.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just wanted to chime in that any and all complaints about the OP can be sent to my PM box.

I will personally tutor you how to be a better CCSer to give you an edge on Rory's Comeback Poster of the Year List.

Thanks.
I'm just happy I made a list on this site...

Um.. not a "staff list" anyway.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I remember days where we'd get in a discussion, I thought I lost the point, went back, read the entire back and forth then proceeded to turn my computer off for the day.

I'm not exactly sure if he 'won', but I know for a fact that I 'lost'.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks.
Has the date and location for the awards Banquet been confirmed?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain were all 27.

27 is right where I need to be. Although, I'm still alive and posting at 39. GG.