CCS Bears Forum Top 100: 81-90

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kaepernick was a rookie in 2011. In 2012 bearmick proclaimed that Kaepernick would be the best for the next 10 years or something like that. In 2019 or seven years later someone joins a message board and calls him out for it? Doesn't seem possible.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The warden sounds more like the shoopster. Isn’t that what you guys came up with?
Are you going to eat the crow about the crow @gpphat has provided you, or are you going to continue to dodge like a bitch?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also, I'd like to point out that I did indeed give constructive feedback when @Hampton fingers spent his first 10 posts bitching about stuff @bearmick said over 8 months ago, I told him to post less. Considering all he was doing was bitching, and no one likes a bitch, I'd say that was awesome advice.

To each their own I guess.

He's upset that i said trubisky sucked at the start of last year (which he did) but he must have been logged off when i acknowledged his improvement towards the middle of the year and lauded his good moments. He was pretty mediocre again after being out a couple of weeks.

I still think too many aspects of his game are a liability and that he needs major improvement to be the franchise player you're looking for with a second overall pick. But i certainly said he did well when he did. People like HF just live to be outraged.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bearmick is a great poster, but right now he is blinded by his obsession for Watson that he can’t even make fair analysts for Trubisky.

Good lord, i haven't mentioned Watson since about the middle of last season. I couldn't give two shits about Watson. You are the only one with the obsession here.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
It goes both ways man. Everyone should have a voice, but it’s a discussion board to. If you say a player sucks you better be able to back it up sum. If you cant then accept it and so should the crew. But that’s not happening.

When I expressed my thoughts on the forum, I stated why, yet there was no productive feedback, but instead I was mobbed by the crew.

And now you come on with a speech like a politician who really doesn’t care about the quality of the forums at all, it’s just an ego trip with you.

Prove me wrong.

I've been here (off and on) for about 10 years. The mods can enforce rules...sometimes they might go overboard...but the quality of the forum is solely in the hands of the posters. If you want the forum to be better, make better posts. Put effort into having correct information. Allow for dissenting opinions. Avoid personally attacking people. It's not a secret formula.

I would say that if you want CCS to be a better place, you can start by making better postings.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Kaepernick was a rookie in 2011. In 2012 bearmick proclaimed that Kaepernick would be the best for the next 10 years or something like that. In 2019 or seven years later someone joins a message board and calls him out for it? Doesn't seem possible.

Especially with CCS's wonky search engine!!!!

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
You first few posts on this forum was going after @bearmick ...but please tell us again how you don't have a personal agenda against him
it was an agenda but not a personal one, as in coming after him as a person.

If that chaps you that’s your problem. It’s not a private membership here it’s a discussion board.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
it was an agenda but not a personal one, as in coming after him as a person.

If that chaps you that’s your problem. It’s not a private membership here it’s a discussion board.
Why aren't you eating crow? Is that the kind of e-man you are?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Why aren't you eating crow? Is that the kind of e-man you are?

This is his MO...he makes some statement then gets called out about how wrong he is and then he ghosts the conversation

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Good lord, i haven't mentioned Watson since about the middle of last season. I couldn't give two shits about Watson. You are the only one with the obsession here.
Yeah, that’s when the gig got old and Trubiskys stock was pointed up and Whatson was leveling out.

Just because I call you out doesn’t mean I don’t respect you. Same thing for the Forum.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Funny, you guys want me to eat crow but nobody else does here.
He literally linked you to a post of Bearmick eating crow, after you said he never did... Now you've up'd the ante and want EVERYONE to eat crow? wtf is wrong with you?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Haven’t seen it yet, take a laxative

you posted directly after it, troll

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bearmick is a great poster, but right now he is blinded by his obsession for Watson that he can’t even make fair analysts for Trubisky.

He also won’t eat crow when he’s wrong, but when he’s right he needs to be crowned. IDK

From stalking remarks to everything else he uses to avoid the questions is lame.

Like I said I don’t have a personal agenda against anyone here. It’s all post related.

A lot of posters get Bearmick wrong because he holds Trubisky accountable for what he is now, and isn't giving him a five year development window where he's exempt from all criticism.