Chris Johnson advises Johnny Manziel to keep right on partying

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always said, when CJ was at ECU, think about how fast he would be without all that gold in his mouth.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Not his first line either as the bottom of the bill shows signs of being previously rolled up

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
is ti really him?
Is his doing it just to stir drama?

I wouldn't think he would be that dumb

old picture?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I get it. He's young, just graduated, already rich and famous, he's just trying to snort it up while he can. But if that was Cutler?...
simpsons-angry-mob-o.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not yet anyway

manziel-money-restroom.png

Rolling bills usually means one thing...

1367831475_tumblr_lwteg7dlAK1r835npo1_500.gif

In the bathroom no less.

Whats worse, is he is doin the shit with people that will take pictures and post them. Its one thing if you are partying with your crew. But its like Manziel wants the pictures and stories to be flooding da medias. Dude getting loose in public all over the country.

Imo its not the partying thats is so much the issue as much as how he can't seem to understand why its bad to be getting loose in public like that. He don't seem to get how he represents the team and maybe its not awesome for pictures of him rolling up bills isn't the best idea. Dude disrespects his whole team with this shit. Its like hes 15.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Partying with Justin Bieber? Really? Only thing I can think if is that Justin has a protected perimeter and really great shit.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Just about everyone partied at that age. Takes most people to 25 years old to settle down some.

Now if hes getting into blow...that stuff will screw you up!

Not everyone who partied was slated to be a millionaire in charge of the factory floor of a multi-billion dollar corporation either. Only pro athletes are handed millions of dollars straight out of college, most everyone else has to work for their millions unless they've inherited it, in which case Manziel...

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone needs to CSI enhance in on his nostrils in that first pic for signs of coke residue.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I get it. He's young, just graduated, already rich and famous, he's just trying to snort it up while he can. But if that was Cutler?...
simpsons-angry-mob-o.gif

It was Cutler, only Cutler's a dickhead who doesn't have ver many friends and isn't trying to be everyone's friend in the process. Manziel's going to be a failure just as much as Ryan Leaf.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Manziel is a dumbfuck. He will be out of the league and broke soon enough.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
*sigh*

Here I thought the Browns were looking good for the first time since the 70's....then Josh Gordon implodes and Johnny Football thinks he is still in Texas....now I'm skeptical they can even pull off 8-8.

Don't judge to harshly, Bear Nation. If they had iphones back in the 80's...Jimmy Mac would have been thrown out of the league before the '85 season was over.

(and don't get me started about the stories I heard about the '85 team in New Orleans the week of the Super Bowl)

Truth, Steve McMichael is notorious for leaving training camp after practice and leaving the money to pay his curfew fine on top,of his pillow. Keith Jennings was a total coke head, my wife was invited to a party at McMichael's house but turned it down because she didn't want to be a 5-5 gal there with a bunch of NFL D-Linemen on coke at the house. Not a good situation to be in as a female.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Manziel is a dumbfuck. He will be out of the league and broke soon enough.

Nah daddy war bucks is why he is the way he is. Manziel is set for life without the NFL which is why he could care less about how he plays. He's already rung up enough money to retire on through endorsement deals add in dad's oil money and duh the. Browns should have been as smart as the average message board fan.

Still think board posters can't be GMs?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
ha get off his ass hes a kid he just got fuckin rich and hes partying wtf would u do I bet money u would go out have have some fun as well as long as he has his work pants on come the season and keeps his shit together then and I think he will then what ya worrying about.

I for one think this guy is gonna be good

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
ha get off his ass hes a kid he just got fuckin rich and hes partying wtf would u do I bet money u would go out have have some fun as well as long as he has his work pants on come the season and keeps his shit together then and I think he will then what ya worrying about.

I for one think this guy is gonna be good

More concerned about the sense of entitlement. Hard to lead a team that way. Lots of red flags with the kid. I could be 100% wrong of course.

winterwarz

I was in his corner until this cocaine thing surfaced. That's an entirely different animal.