Chris Long admits heavy marajauna use

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Nah, as jamais says, ommy is just an old top, not a bot.
Okay, but on the safe side let's all stay ready. Take a note from Sarah Connor. Move to the desert and clean your guns:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I completely forgot how hot Linda Hamilton was in that neurotic, paranoid kick-ass role. She was jacked!

You bang a random like that and you are mentally scared in a good way!

Last edited:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
YES, BECAUSE I SHOULD SPEND A LOT OF TIME RESPONDING TO SOMEONE THAT CALLS ME "RAT BREATH"

Now this is just a minor technicality. He didn't call you 'rat breath'. He said your breath smelled like rat sex and prune juice. Granted I'm unsure if that's better or worse, but they are not the same.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yep, you hit the nail on the head here.

Chris is 10x the man, son, and football player Kyle ever was/will be.

Phil Emery musta been high when he drafted Kyle.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am not sure why the US has not legalized and taxed pot like most of the developed world.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I am not sure why the US has not legalized and taxed pot like most of the developed world.
Because they currently make too much money off taxing pharmaceuticals and booze companies.

For them it's not a new source of revenue, but rather you start generating tax revenue from one source, but less form another. I'll try to dig it up an article I read, but from seeing what happened in Washington State and Colorado after they legalized in 2012 those were to two most impacted industries.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
weed descriptions are worse than wine descriptions......

thought provoking weed....

its like calling a wine earthy.....

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Yeah, dude that donates his entire$1,000,000 2017 base salary to charities and wins the Walter Payton Man of the Year award for work with veterans, the environment, and children's education sure can be a drag.

It was kinda a joke. The guy was Walter Payton man of the year, and gave away his whole salary to charity. I respect what he does. Doesn't mean he isnt a DBag. Sean Penn does a lot for the under privileged and I still think he is a bag.

And I doubt either Penn nor Long give 2 shits what I think. So good for them, nothing but respect for their work.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah, it was a joke for the most part. Nothing by respect for Long's work with charity.
It was kinda a joke. The guy was Walter Payton man of the year, and gave away his whole salary to charity. I respect what he does. Doesn't mean he isnt a DBag. Sean Penn does a lot for the under privileged and I still think he is a bag.

And I doubt either Penn nor Long give 2 shits what I think. So good for them, nothing but respect for their work.
Yeah... we know you dont give a shit about charities or your fellow man. We've seen your work in B&I.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, but on the safe side let's all stay ready. Take a note from Sarah Connor. Move to the desert and clean your guns:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I completely forgot how hot Linda Hamilton was in that neurotic, paranoid kick-ass role. She was jacked!

You bang a random like that and you are mentally scared in a good way!
And even more mentally scarred today

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Yeah... we know you dont give a shit about charities or your fellow man. We've seen your work in B&I.

No its just you and Broc, I love everyone else.