Congrats from a sour Vikesfan

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Congrats. I thought you guys were going to blow it and we would catch you. I'm eatting crow. The better team didn't win the division this year and I hope we see you guys in the first round. Don't take my comments as a lack of respect for your team but as a reminder that it is Vikings > Everybody.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
When was the Vikings last SB appearance? Not many people remember.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let’s all #healtogether until we beat your ass in the toilet bowl by the lake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Congrats. I thought you guys were going to blow it and we would catch you. I'm eatting crow. The better team didn't win the division this year and I hope we see you guys in the first round. Don't take my comments as a lack of respect for your team but as a reminder that it is Vikings > Everybody.

Lets compare records.

Bears: 10-4
Vikings: 7-6-1

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
I have your defense in fantasy. I hope you guys play well this weekend.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I was wondering when you would crawl back here. I also hope we meet you guys in the first round.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am ashamed by the vitriol of my fellow posters!

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

Yes they did.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
I was wondering when you would crawl back here. I also hope we meet you guys in the first round.

Why would the deer want to jump into the lion's mouth? You better hope the Rams keep losing. You play us, you're 1 and done.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How is this a retort to my comment? Real mouthbreathers here.

Okay, lets go through you OP and determine who the mouthbreather is. See the bolded below. I'm just stating facts by looking at their records to determine whose better.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
I am ashamed by the vitriol of my fellow posters!

Yeah not sure why they took it so hard. Did they expect me to be like. You guys are amazing. I like some parts on your team. That's about as nice a rival fan is going to be.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah not sure why they took it so hard. Did they expect me to be like. You guys are amazing. I like some parts on your team. That's about as nice a rival fan is going to be.

I gotchu buddy!

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Okay, lets go through you OP and determine who the mouthbreather is. See the bolded below. I'm just stating facts by looking at their records to determine whose better.

A better record =/= a better team, since teams don't play the same schedule. A better record = a better record. I know it's difficult to understand but try reading it outloud and sounding out the words. That helps me.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
A better record =/= a better team, since teams don't play the same schedule. A better record = a better record. I know it's difficult to understand but try reading it outloud and sounding out the words. That helps me.

member when the Bears beat up the Vikings a few weeks ago, I member