D Rose Discussion Thread

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
DERRICK ROSE WILL BE BACK WHEN HE IS READY.
NOT WHEN Y'ALL ARE READY.
DERRICK HAS SHOWN TO BE A PERSON OF GREAT CHARACTER AND I'M SURE HE IS JUST BEING CAREFUL(DOING THE RIGHT THING) BY NOT LETTING THE FANS AND MEDIA PRESSURE HIM INTO DOING SOMTHING HE'S JUST NOT READY TO DO.
I GIVE HIM THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT.
DERRICK ROSE WON'T BE CRITISIZED FROM ME AGAIN UNTIL NEXT SEASON.

ILL SEE WHAT'S HE'S ALL ABOUT THEN.
UNTIL THEN, I HOPE DERRICK GETS TO 110% LIKE HE WANTS TO.

TIME TO LEAVE THE MAN ALONE.

EVERYONE WILL LOVE HIM AGAIN NEXT SEASON, LMAO.

P.s, I do not want to trade rose.
I only said that a few months ago out of frusturation.
I was just being ignorent.
:shrug:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
You are so badly misinformed.

The whole thing was sarcasm...everyone in here was saying(including you) that once your cleared it doesn't matter and injury doesn't reoccur. Just making a point. Hopefully you Rose haters will hate at least a little less.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some say Derrick should have returned because we needed him more than ever after Deng and Hinrich went down.

For me that´s a reason to keep sitting honestly! With Deng and Hinrich down, Noah and Gibson banged up, the chances to win were close to 0 anyway! Why risk anything there?

I would be more pissed IF the whole team was healthy. That might have been a blown chance then.

craig_dafc_cfc

Liked Posts:
Why do you even watch the Bulls then? Go watch the Suns.

The knee-jerk reactions of fans over the past two months has been ridiculous. It was clear since DAY 1 Rose may sit out all season. It doesn't matter if he was medically cleared or not, Bulls management said he would go when HE felt he was ready & he doesn't, so there you go. I've been fine with him sitting out all season if need be. When he was cleared, I didn't jump all over him saying "He HAS to play or he's a PUSSY". The only issue I've had is the constant back & forth, though I attribute ALOT of that to Reggie instructing his Brother not to say "I'm not coming back this season."

Regardless, I find the amount of bashing of our superstar appalling. He's never once come out & bad mouthed the franchise or any of his teammates (HELLO KOBE!), or thrown his coach under the bus (See Dwight Coward), yet fans are calling for his head simply because he wants to take a full year off to get physically & mentally 100%. Don't you all want to see him play the remainder of his contract & play to the best of his ability for our beloved Bulls? So what is the issue? Is it because we won a series against a Nets team in the middle of player & coach turmoil? Is it because we beat an incredibly rusty Miami Heat team in game 1 to everyone surprise? There wasn't much of a point in Rose coming back this season anyway (hence the amount of 1yr contracts) & there's even less now.

Well said I was also fine he will sit the whole season out would rather he comes back next season a 100 percent. I think bulls fans should look at all the positives from this season Boozer is having a big season, Noah is at a all star level, Gibson as improved this and jimmy butler has been awesome this year and will only get better in years to come

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The reason Rose needed to be back was to continue his re-hab by actually playing games. Not by sitting on the sidelines. I don't think anyone thought Rose would be back in the final five games of the regular season thru the playoffs and make the team better by leaps and bounds. It takes time to gel again, but to say it wouldn't have helped seems foolish

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The reason Rose needed to be back was to continue his re-hab by actually playing games. Not by sitting on the sidelines. I don't think anyone thought Rose would be back in the final five games of the regular season thru the playoffs and make the team better by leaps and bounds. It takes time to gel again, but to say it wouldn't have helped seems foolish

It could of helped, but it also could of hurt.
He will have time to gel with the team this summer and in the next preseason.
The results will be better than if he came back this season.
I spoke to him earlier.
Derrick knows what he's doing.
Leave him alone.
:)
Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Well said I was also fine he will sit the whole season out would rather he comes back next season a 100 percent. I think bulls fans should look at all the positives from this season Boozer is having a big season, Noah is at a all star level, Gibson has improved this and jimmy butler has been awesome this year and will only get better in years to come

Sorry to correct your wrong, but Taj hasn't improved, LoL.
Its the truth.
Thanks for your time.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ahhhh what would another day be without another Rose bashing thread haha. I can't wait for him to come back next season, destroy the league, & see all these "haters" eating gigantic piles of crow. :lmao:

Yes.
You are correct.
Derrick likes you.
Thanks.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
the whole organization is shit for allowing this shit to happen. fuck!

What?
That's silly.
The orginization is allowing what to happen?
Stop.

Ill tell you the orginization is allowing to happen.
The orginization is wisely and respectfully ALLOWING Derrick to FULLY heal MENTALLY as well as physically.
Also I see nothing wrong with protecting there investment(Derrick Rose) for the future.
Thank you very much.

Derrick doesn't like you.
:(

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Fuck me for giving a shit.... The dude who gets paid 100 million to PLAY gives less of a fuck than I do... Watching big baby Lebrun and little pussy rose makes me not even want to play basketball anymore. Man, I'd rather play water polo.

LoL.
Play basketball no more?
What team you play for?
Did you tear your ACL too?
Okay, you can stop cracking jokes now.
Derrick says to call him a pussy to his face.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Well said I was also fine he will sit the whole season out would rather he comes back next season a 100 percent. I think bulls fans should look at all the positives from this season Boozer is having a big season, Noah is at a all star level, Gibson as improved this and jimmy butler has been awesome this year and will only get better in years to come

Taj is the same. If you look at his numbers he hasn't improved at all since his rookie year. His numbers are all consistent year to year.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Taj is the same. If you look at his numbers he hasn't improved at all since his rookie year. His numbers are all consistent year to year.

Basically correct. Using his per 36 as measurement his best year was last year, his numbers went down this year even with more playing time.

That's why I don't ever see him as a starting PF. He's ours for several years though.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

czman

Liked Posts:
Basically correct. Using his per 36 as measurement his best year was last year, his numbers went down this year even with more playing time.

That's why I don't ever see him as a starting PF. He's ours for several years though.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

His advanced show he has improved every year until this one where he took a slight step back. Many players have a down year after their first big contract, or at least a partial down season. He has not developed the consistent pick and pop game. This is his prime right now. It is unlikely he will get much better. I suspect his numbers will be slightly better next year because he will not have the contract stress and Rose will be back.

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
I suspect his numbers will be slightly better next year because he will not have the contract stress and Rose will be back.

I think the contract pressures will be magnified b/c he had his worst year after the big contract and will hear more criticism next year.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the contract pressures will be magnified b/c he had his worst year after the big contract and will hear more criticism next year.

Think it´s like Jo´s time short after the extension. He set himself under extra pressure because he felt he has to live up to the contract. So he tried new things that didn´t quite work before he went back to the basics and did the tings he got paid for again.

casinnova

Liked Posts:
LoL.
Play basketball no more?
What team you play for?
Did you tear your ACL too?
Okay, you can stop cracking jokes now.
Derrick says to call him a pussy to his face.

i did tear my ACL, fuckface. And I didn't have a billion dollar organization making commercials about me rehabbing...

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
shit is escalating fairly quickly