Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I can't imagine hating a player for something I had zero control over...those of you who are angry at Parkey need to have Warden check your groin.

Liked Posts:
I can't imagine hating a player for something I had zero control over...those of you who are angry at Parkey need to have Warden check your groin.

BTW, just a forewarning I opened up a harassment ticket for instances just like this so please refrain from talking about me checking groins. Thanks.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
nfl-green-bay-packers-v-chicago-bears-cody-parkey-728583.jpg
Parkey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..All of CCS.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
New Mexico is the worst. Took like 10 hours just to get through it and the scenery is just nothing

It didn't take you ten fucking hours to get through New Mexico. Were you going 40 miles an hour or something?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I have a question, does your job define who you are? I'd say no because it's a means to take care of what really defines you, such as your family or your religion. Sure, it must be a top priority but it certainly isn't what defines you. Cody right now sucks as a kicker in the NFL, but his family loves him and by all accounts he's a great guy, and to him thats what matters most. No personal hate to him from me.

My job doesn’t define me, but if I sucked at it, I’d expect to get fired.

Mitchapalooza

It didn't take you ten fucking hours to get through New Mexico. Were you going 40 miles an hour or something?

went from the northeast corner of the state to the southwest corner. Google maps is showing ~8.5-10 hours depending on the route.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Nobody wants to see this piece of shit go on TV with the woe-is-me routine. Nobody.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
went from the northeast corner of the state to the southwest corner. Google maps is showing ~8.5-10 hours depending on the route.

Yup, New Mexico is deceptively long specifically because of the route the interstate takes. And there’s no other quicker way through. Pretty sunrises and sunsets, but other than that, just dreadful nothingness.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Yeah I get that, but are you one if only 32 people in the world st your position? Does it cost them millions of dollars to let you go?

Ok. I feel like most professional athletes would expect to get fired if they suck at their job.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

That is one of the longest drives in the state without making it intentionally longer, but going from Tucson up through NM towards Amarillo (The fastest route) is 7.5 hours.

I would argue that a better route would be to drive straight north to Holbrook and then you are on the interstate the entire rest of the way. You'd spend about 4.5 hours in NM that way, and go through OKC etc.

The 54 is garbage. Loaded with Semi's and a lot of two lane sections that just suck to drive on. It is a "shorter" route that takes longer.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yup, New Mexico is deceptively long specifically because of the route the interstate takes. And there’s no other quicker way through. Pretty sunrises and sunsets, but other than that, just dreadful nothingness.

You have obviously never spent any time here.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It takes three hours to drive like 100km (60 miles) here. NZ area wise is the size of Colorado. Wellington to Auckland is a shorter distance than Chicago to Louisville but it takes like ten hours.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
BTW, just a forewarning I opened up a harassment ticket for instances just like this so please refrain from talking about me checking groins. Thanks.

Lighten up, the point of my post is people are hating on someone they literally never met who made a mistake which potentially cost him his job for a game they had no control over. maybe if you spent more time checking your own groin and less time worrying about other peoples groin you may be a little more relaxed

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lighten up, the point of my post is people are hating on someone they literally never met who made a mistake which potentially cost him his job for a game they had no control over. maybe if you spent more time checking your own groin and less time worrying about other peoples groin you may be a little more relaxed

Everyone over 40 on here should be checking their groin area.