Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mills will be better this year. If he were a FA, he wouldn't have been waiting around for a call like Britton.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
de la Fontaine

I'd prefer Johnny Fontane

DON'T LOOK UNDER THE COVERS! DON'T DO IT!!!!

[video=youtube;q2CX20bBNJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q2CX20bBNJE[/video]

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fascinated by Jim Miller's comments today on 660, he said Bushrod had a Probowl season last year and thought he should have gone outright to the Probowl. I suppose he would have a strong opinion on this sorta thing, but I'm not sure I agree with him. Honestly, didn't pay attention to all the LT's in the league, but surely there were a few better.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Let's suck in our pride and admit, Jordan Mills did good for a 5th round pick with no expectations (other than being better than Webb). He now has expectations and quite frankly is not going to meet them. We can give him the chance (he deserves it), but he will be over powered again. Last year he gave everything he had and was 10 yards back or on his back most of the games.

Why not Put Garza back at guard, push Long to tackle, and Jean De La Fontaine at Center?

De La Fontaine is our center of the future, may as not lose a year of his prime. Its inevitable to happened this year

Fascinated by Jim Miller's comments today on 660, he said Bushrod had a Probowl season last year and thought he should have gone outright to the Probowl. I suppose he would have a strong opinion on this sorta thing, but I'm not sure I agree with him. Honestly, didn't pay attention to all the LT's in the league, but surely there were a few better.

Jim Miller is getting a paycheck from the Bears again last I heard sooooo.