Every Pass and Run from Mitch against Buffalo

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a good day for Da Dummy. Good thing Bills suck so bad and the defense and special teams were so great.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Even though Jets and bills suck, at least frisky went up against a couple of somewhat decent defenses.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I thought he played pretty well. Liked the longer throws to Miller. He converted a few 3rd & long plays in impressive fashion.

Had they gone to Mitch instead of Howard in the RZ and he gotten 3 TD instead of 1 TD nobody would complain, but I try and look at how he moved the offense and I came away feeling good. When the defense creates two TD's of their own it throws off rhythm.

The interception was bad. He has to rein in his overthrows.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had 2 third down conversions in which he did great, IMO. Overall, a bad game by him but the apologist in me wants to blame the lack of "flow" on our impressive defense.

I'd grade him as a C.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not a good day for Da Dummy. Good thing Bills suck so bad and the defense and special teams were so great.

I know you'll always look at the negatives of bitchell, because thats how you live your life, but he didn't have that bad of a day.

He only really sailed one throw and it was the INT, which was not a good throw, but also a bad route by burton. Other than that Mitch did all he was asked of him to win this game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He had 2 third down conversions in which he did great, IMO. Overall, a bad game by him but the apologist in me wants to blame the lack of "flow" on our impressive defense.

I'd grade him as a C.

Honestly, had it not been for that late INT this wouldn't be considered a bad game.

No one should have expected him to put up stats on a top 5 pass D without his best target on the field and no run game....

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:

I'd grade him as a C.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, had it not been for that late INT this wouldn't be considered a bad game.

No one should have expected him to put up stats on a top 5 pass D without his best target on the field and no run game....

I get what you're saying but ifs/butts/candy nuts/etc.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The INT is around the 2:12 mark. I'd like to hear our better posters chime in; Did he really overshoot that bad?

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
He has really grown this season. This week and last week especially he handled the blitz well. He is climbing the pocket and looking to throw rather than break the pocket and run immediately like he did the first few weeks. Great improvement. If he could just rein in the couple of off target throws a game he is going to be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The INT is around the 2:12 mark. I'd like to hear our better posters chime in; Did he really overshoot that bad?

I would really like for you, Halftime, to chime in on anything positive that he did in the 2 minute 55 second video.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That's the thing about stats. It all counts. He's allowed but it will need to continue to improve. He's hit plateau to hopefully rise above.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
He just continues to sail waaaaay too many passes high...

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:

When I saw it on TV I thought the receiver ran the wrong route because of how overthrown it was. Looking back now it seems he thought the receiver was supposed to go where he threw it because he throws the ball before Burton cuts. However, Burton's route he runs is taking him to the open space in the zone. I'm not sure who's fault it was. To me it was more miscommunication than sailing the ball. Worst part is, Burton is open on that play for a 20 yard gain.

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
Hard to really evaluate him in a game that was over after a quarter and a half. The int sucked but was inconsequential.

I was very impressed by the fact that mitch is such a threat on the ground that he had the defense keying on him, basically allowing Howard to score untouched.

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Mitch is sailing a lot of deep passes and is missing some routine throws. I wonder if it’s because of timing or inexperience issues. With all that said he is still playing pretty well and having a great stats year. I wonder what he will look like next year when he has a full year under his belt in the same system with the same receivers.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Honest opinion, Mitch blew the read, not the throw.

I think Burton was suppose to run the corner route to where the CB had dropped. He read the CB dropping into cover 3 and stopped in the void. Mitch did not read it and threw to where he was suppose to be.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know you'll always look at the negatives of bitchell, because thats how you live your life, but he didn't have that bad of a day.

He only really sailed one throw and it was the INT, which was not a good throw, but also a bad route by burton. Other than that Mitch did all he was asked of him to win this game.

Haha, drama queen. Mitch Da Bitch has looked best when running. Let’s be honest, his passing is, for the most part, pretty damn bad.