Fire John Fox

JaySix

Liked Posts:
This is the problem: if we want to get out of the death spiral we need to stop thinking that mediocre is the alternative to bad. That's not the solution.

When you need to bring in a new coach he better be a visionary. Nothing less will do. Who ever thought Fox was a visionary? If he wasnt then why did we hire him and waste 5 years?

I haven't always agreed with you on a lot, but this is so fucking spot on....

And before you say anything like it, no I never thought Fox was the answer and never said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Taco wanted me to let you know he is very disappointed in all you haters

happy-smiling-young-mexican-man-street-vendor-wearing-orange-baseball-D3AT5F.jpg

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I truly don't believe that there is a record bad enough that Fox will be fired.

1-15 won't get it done.

They bought into the Fox "the Fixer", the experienced coach who could turn this around. I can't see them bailing on it, admitting the mistake and eating 10 million.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:

1-15 won't get it done.

They bought into the Fox "the Fixer", the experienced coach who could turn this around. I can't see them bailing on it, admitting the mistake and eating 10 million.

I think people, myself included, are probably fixating too much on the record. 1-15 to 5-11 (our probable range now) is terrible and the only distinguishing feature between them is draft order. Our record will be FAILURE.

I was listening to Polian the other day on the subject of when to make a change. It started off after Trestman got fired but quickly went on to HC changes. He said that really the only way you make a HC change during the season is if he has lost the players completely. I think this is actually more likely to happen than the owners getting pissed about the record and cutting their losses on Fox. Players look at Fox botching time outs (like the end of the first half today), challenges and generally being extremely conservative and they lose faith. I don't care how deeply entrenched Fox is at Halas Hall, lose the locker room, you lose your job. It's not like he can get rid of the "troublemakers". He's already done that.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:

1-15 won't get it done.

If Fox gets hired for another job I am pretty sure there is a clause like there was with Trestman that the new salary gets deducted from what they owe. Maybe someone would hire Fox as a DC or maybe even an HC. I hope the Bears take the gamble but who the fuck knows what they really will do.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
John Fox has not lived up to anything that he was promised as.

The Sporting News Magazine has a quote about how Fox is going to keep them in games they shouldn't be in and that because of coaching they will win more games than the talent would dictate.

WRONG

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My stance

-Keep Pace

He has improved the roster each season and he seems to be improving in the draft, although the 1st rounders leave a little to be desired. I want to see what he can do at the QB position and if he can get something from White and Floyd.

-Fire Fox

I just do not see what he is doing that makes him worth keeping. He was suppose to come in and elevate the talent level and that is not happening. I think his finger prints are on a number of questionable personnel decisions, as well as a poor product on the field.

-Dump Cutler

Needs no discussion

-Hire an Offensive HC

Kyle Shannahan would be at the top of the list to pair with a young QB and actually start rebuilding this.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ommy....are you Taco?

I've missed you!! Its been so long! We went to High School together right? I haven't seen you since...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Ommy....are you Taco?

I've missed you!! Its been so long! We went to High School together right? I haven't seen you since...
Yeah, like you went to High School. Pfffffffffftttttttttttt!!!!!!!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rebuild year 2 and look worse than rebuild year 1?....am I missing the "suppose to be better" thing that is suppose to be happening

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rebuild year 2 and look worse than rebuild year 1?....am I missing the "suppose to be better" thing that is suppose to be happening

No.

But they have the exact same injuries as last season, so that should be an excuse for a regression.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My stance

-Keep Pace

He has improved the roster each season and he seems to be improving in the draft, although the 1st rounders leave a little to be desired. I want to see what he can do at the QB position and if he can get something from White and Floyd.

-Fire Fox

I just do not see what he is doing that makes him worth keeping. He was suppose to come in and elevate the talent level and that is not happening. I think his finger prints are on a number of questionable personnel decisions, as well as a poor product on the field.

-Dump Cutler

Needs no discussion

-Hire an Offensive HC

Kyle Shannahan would be at the top of the list to pair with a young QB and actually start rebuilding this.

Still not quite sure about keeping Pace. If Fox is running the show, then Pace was an ineffective leader and let him take over. How do we know what talent PAce has brought in? For all we know it was Fox.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Don't fire a single fucking person, you all want a top 3 pick, you'll get one if those at the top continue to captain this sinking ship. That's what you want, no?

Fucktards, fucktards everywhere!
and then you want them to pick a quality talent? dude, that's fking hilarious.