Fire Ozzie Guillen: He Needs To Be Fired Right Now

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
We should be saying, "Fire Kenny Williams". Then maybe Kenny will feel the pressure and fire Ozzie.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should be saying, "Fire Kenny Williams". Then maybe Kenny will feel the pressure and fire Ozzie.

Not sure if that is sarcastic or not.

I think that Ozzie or Walker should be under the most pressure this year.

I have said that multiple times. Dews made this personal, so I have to spell out why I think KW should be accountable. It seems like he thinks I am saying "KW or else!" when I am just merely pointing him out as part of the problem.... kind of how Ozzie or Juan Pierre seems like a problem. I would probably agree with him with other aspects of the team.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Who said that?

:obama:

You did.

You said "Uhh... he blew so bad last year that he is on another team."

I responded: Putz blew last season?

And you reply with

I said he blew last season. Same way Thornton and Sales have sucked this season.

So, you thinks he blew last season, thats fine, stats don't back it up though.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Overall I think KW is an okay GM. Makes good moves, makes bad moves. We could have worse.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
edit: You don't even answer half of what I write in your replies. My god you are fucking dense. How did you become a mod? Because you are nice? It certainly isn't because of your intelligent or knowledge able debating ability. This is like talking to a 7 year old Special person.

I still don't understand the point of your retort. You aren't looking at KW's entire GMing career as a White Sox GM.

You either ignore anything post 2005, or suddenly you come up with a list that is entirely made of this year's roster (which btw, isn't a great defense, since they are underachieving so badly). I don't even know where you are coming from anymore. It's just silly as fuck. Seriously.

I can counter your points all day, and honestly, I feel like calling you silly (or a worse word, although you will ban me if I say a bad word!!!!) but this is the worst debate/discussion/argument I have ever participated in on sports forum.

Not only that, but you still won't respond to the reply of mine that lists the amount of teams that have been better GM'd in the past 5 years then the Sox.

I'm done talking about this with you. You are to thick to talk to. Keep on keeping on, Dews. You are one of a kind.

Wow you are a fucking Special person.

something crawled up your ass recently, maybe the unemployment line, I dont know.

Im just giving off the top of my head ansewers.

you are the Special person that still wanted to keep magglio and carlos lee despite winning a WS after they were gone. Great Magglio had a good career! whoopie! Doesnt change the fact that we would probably still be waiting for a ring.

talk about one of a kind, lets bitch about adam dunn and KW signing him 6 weeks into a season.

KWs bad moves fill up a zip lock lunch bag.

KWs good moves fill up a Hefty Garbage bag.

If you are that blind, and that ignorant, dont post.

I seriously think I am talking to a 12 year old who has knee jerk reactions on everything.

Do you want his entire career? I can give that to you if you would like.

Now besides your petty handful of bad deals, do you have anymore? or are you going to keep sticking with the MVP magglio and the allmighty Carlos Lee deals? Please let me know so I can not engage in a conversation with someone this stupid and really.....Special person.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You did.

And you reply with

That is the problem, he does no research. I guess thornton for borchard was a bad deal because thornton sucked as a closer this year, nevermind what he has done his entire career since we obtained him.I seriously question if he follows baseball.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jj blew last season?

2.83 ERA
1.037 WHIP
2.52 FIP
k/9 10.8

So come back when you do some research and make insane and stupid comments.

"adam dunn is a bust" sig worthy right there.

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not cool.

settle down, i told you id get you a job ya ass.

he shouldnt be taking his personal shit out on others as he has been doing since he has been here. hence his little war he got into with someone on here where they were talking about fighting and meeting up like a bunch of grade school kids. If he is going to take shots at everyone when he has a bug up his ass and take personal shots, I will do it right back at him.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
settle down, i told you id get you a job ya ass.

:bullbang:

he shouldnt be taking his personal shit out on others as he has been doing since he has been here. hence his little war he got into with someone on here where they were talking about fighting and meeting up like a bunch of grade school kids. If he is going to take shots at everyone when he has a bug up his ass and take personal shots, I will do it right back at him.

Truth.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of good GM moves, I hope Viciedo gets a call up due to Teabag being hurt. I know they are working him out in the OF, but it would be nice to see the tank.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Viciedo's been tearing it up in the minors. Giving him a shot would be a great idea.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Not sure if that is sarcastic or not.

I think that Ozzie or Walker should be under the most pressure this year.

I have said that multiple times. Dews made this personal, so I have to spell out why I think KW should be accountable. It seems like he thinks I am saying "KW or else!" when I am just merely pointing him out as part of the problem.... kind of how Ozzie or Juan Pierre seems like a problem. I would probably agree with him with other aspects of the team.

I didn't read most of the thread, so forgive me if it looks like I'm rehashing or taking sides.

I think Kenny is a good GM. But if we want to see Ozzie fired, we need to put pressure on Kenny. The fan mob attacking Ozzie wont work, just because the media outlets love to spin Ozzie's personality into some kind of unfiltered comic relief, and that makes headlines, makes them money, and in turn creates incentive to support seeing Ozzie stick around.

But if we put pressure on Williams, were essentially going to get Ozzie fired. If he fires Ozzie, the fan support will be in KW's favor(at least until he screws something else up.)

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You did.

And you reply with

As in he sucked last year.

Not he blew the white sox season.

He wasn't any good.

Really?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow you are a fucking Special person.

something crawled up your ass recently, maybe the unemployment line, I dont know.

Im just giving off the top of my head ansewers.

you are the Special person that still wanted to keep magglio and carlos lee despite winning a WS after they were gone. Great Magglio had a good career! whoopie! Doesnt change the fact that we would probably still be waiting for a ring.

talk about one of a kind, lets bitch about adam dunn and KW signing him 6 weeks into a season.

KWs bad moves fill up a zip lock lunch bag.

KWs good moves fill up a Hefty Garbage bag.

If you are that blind, and that ignorant, dont post.

I seriously think I am talking to a 12 year old who has knee jerk reactions on everything.

Do you want his entire career? I can give that to you if you would like.

Now besides your petty handful of bad deals, do you have anymore? or are you going to keep sticking with the MVP magglio and the allmighty Carlos Lee deals? Please let me know so I can not engage in a conversation with someone this stupid and really.....Special person.

No, kid, you are the fucking Special person.

I told Rush that I would respect his wishes, so I am not even going to go into it, AFTER I HAVE SAID THAT WE AGREE TO DISAGREE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

But you are going to post this crap, after warned to stop it?

You are the fucking Special person. Knee jerk reactions? I'm talking about KW's entire career.

I have posted a bunch of examples of KW's poor moves. You have posted 3-4 of his good moves and the rest rely on 2005. I have continued to say that a GM should be more then just about one year. You don't have anything to say about that. Thornton for Bouchard? Big whoop, we just signed Thornton to a closer's contract and he is 1 for 5 in save opportunities. Blah blah

Blah blah, I could continue to talk about a bunch of the other things that I have pointed out that have failed for the Sox, either skill wise or money wise, but you will ignore them and harp on your few points (which I have mostly agreed with). You don't debate, you ignore 70% of what someone says and harp on the other 30%. Over and over.

I'm done talking to you, little boy. You are the Special person.

/done

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As in he sucked last year.
Not he blew the white sox season.

He wasn't any good.

Really?

That is why im done talking to you.

jj blew last season?

2.83 ERA
1.037 WHIP
2.52 FIP
k/9 10.8

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of good GM moves, I hope Viciedo gets a call up due to Teabag being hurt. I know they are working him out in the OF, but it would be nice to see the tank.

Good thing we signed Teabag to a nice, healthy contract.

This is how short-sighted you with what a GM really does. Any tard could see that Viciedo needs to be on the team, Teabag's injury is the perfect catalyst.

The fact that Teabag is on the team with a very HEALTHY 3 year contract is the problem.

But of course, you will harp on something else.

(I meant to post this before my last post. OH well, it didn't happen)

/done with dewsdouche. Respond if you want, it's all hot air anyway. No need for me to reply.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is why im done talking to you.

jj blew last season?

2.83 ERA
1.037 WHIP
2.52 FIP
k/9 10.8

Why didn't they re-sign him then?

His first half stats... when they were actually in semi-contention was horrible.

Hopefully, this year doesn't end up the same way.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils