Floyd update(s)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I always thought it was weird when someone says "Thoughts and prayers to (Fill in players name). It's not like they read the board. Do you even know Floyd is a Christian and he worships God? This is just another meatball thing.

It is the intent that is the key and it is not a "meatball" thing if it is genuine. And what does being a Christian have any relevance? Muslims believe in God, so do Buddists, Hindus, etc.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Urblock, feel free to delete all the shitty beliefs and ideology posts that have no business in this forum, God bless!

How do you know if someone is an atheist? They'll tell you.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
God just emailed me to tell you to eat shit!

Thoughts and prayers, fuckface!

One Love,
tumblr_o1um3uPbOi1rj05e4o1_500.gif

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
They've got to draw it up for Meredith being the primary read, otherwise Cutler won't look his way.

Watching Cutler pull the ball down, roll out, dodge a pass rusher, and then wing it impresses some.

Until you rewatch the game film and realize that if he had just thrown on time to the right guy, his "heroics" were unnecessary.

Cutler can't throw a timed pattern. Primary or not, Cutler won't hit him unless Meredith is willing to play yard ball.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rip

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Watching Cutler pull the ball down, roll out, dodge a pass rusher, and then wing it impresses some.

Until you rewatch the game film and realize that if he had just thrown on time to the right guy, his "heroics" were unnecessary.

Cutler can't throw a timed pattern. Primary or not, Cutler won't hit him unless Meredith is willing to play yard ball.

Jay's a 1 read QB, this has been glaringly obvious by being outplayed by Hoyer & McCown.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

After watching the GB/Wash game last night, the difference between a good quarterback and Cutler is stark indeed.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Floyd turns out to be just fine.

Thoughts and prayers for him and the officers shot over the weekend.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How do you know if someone is an atheist? They'll tell you.
Yes, because they're the ones that knock on my door with a book in their hands.:shrug:

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I always thought it was weird when someone says "Thoughts and prayers to (Fill in players name). It's not like they read the board. Do you even know Floyd is a Christian and he worships God? This is just another meatball thing.

Would it matter if he believed in God or was Christian? Hypothetically speaking, if God exists and praying works, it doesn't make one bit of difference whether a person beleives in God or not.

An example is in order: if you say, man, I don't believe Tom Hanks exists to your best buddy RuPaul. And RuPaul then says to his best friend Tom Hanks (because in this example your sad enough to be the guy who has a best friend, but that best friend thinks you're like their eighth best friend), "Hey Tom, Warden of the Northeast needs a dollar can you give me one?" To which, Tom unquestionably agrees to because he's a true hero. Then RuPaul delivers that dollar to you, does it make any difference whether you don't believe in Mr. Hanks? You still got your dollar which came from him through a third party.