Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You guys and your stuffed sausage sandwich "rules."

Don't try to paint yourself as some sort of an encased meat rule breaking rebel. You sir are no Pee Wee Herman.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Don't try to paint yourself as some sort of an encased meat rule breaking rebel. You sir are no Pee Wee Herman.

Pee Wee Herman weighs about as much as one of my legs.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been eating a lot of salmon filets. A slice of cheese on top goes nicely. Otherwise just like it basted in butter.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
ra5snpwi0vhz.jpg

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
That is true, also the bacon at Circus Circus all you can eat breakfast buffet for $1.99 in 1985 was really bad. I know, shocking.

Indeed....I also happened upon circus circus in 1985.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Been eating a lot of salmon filets. A slice of cheese on top goes nicely. Otherwise just like it basted in butter.

It’s difficult to defile a nice cut of salmon, but apparently you have a very particular set of skills, skills that you have acquired over a very long career.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s difficult to defile a nice cut if salmon, but apparently you have a very particular set of skills, skills that you have acquired over a very long career.
Just so long as I like it.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
One of my favorite pairings:

Bratwurst and ketchup.

We have revoked your Chicago credentials.

The Hot Buffalo Style Tuna from Starkist has become my favorite lunch entree. Tuna tastes best with hot sauce.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have revoked your Chicago credentials.

The Hot Buffalo Style Tuna from Starkist has become my favorite lunch entree. Tuna tastes best with hot sauce.
That does sound good, i'm going to have to try that .

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A great grilling sauce or dip for protein is maple syrup and Dijon mustard about 50-50. Might add minced garlic and a soy sauce.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that sliced American cheese on top? Where are you? The Weinersnitchel of Sushi?
Yet when I put cheese on salmon he gets all snooty as if it requires carbs and other shit as well. The thing with eating salmon on keto is there are 2 kinds of salmon, wild caught which is considered the far healthier version yet low in fat and the Farm raised which is high in fat but that fat comes from a diet of processed fats and contains unwanted contaminants. keto is not just about high fat though. Like Paleo, in emphasizes non-processed sources and the rule is it's better to add your own quality fats to avoid the bad ones. So get the wild caught and add any of a number of quality fats rather than opt for the lower quality farm raised.