Free Agency news tracker

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Turns out #Bears Buster Skrine’s contract has two void years tacked onto the end of his 3-year deal.

Used to spread his $5.5M signing bonus over 5 years instead of 3, changing the yearly prorated charge from $1.83M to $1.1M

2019 cap charge is $2.1M

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
We didn't get Houston but may have a hidden gem in Outside linebacker James Vaughters who pumped the 225-pound bar 35 times, which would have tied him for first among linebackers at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. His 4.87 40 worries me some. Watching his highlights he may make some noise this spring as he hustles and plays hard.. But I do Hope Pace isn't done with OLB though, get it done

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We didn't get Houston but may have a hidden gem in Outside linebacker James Vaughters who pumped the 225-pound bar 35 times, which would have tied him for first among linebackers at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. His 4.87 40 worries me some. Watching his highlights he may make some noise this spring as he hustles and plays hard.. But I do Hope Pace isn't done with OLB though, get it done

Got any links for articles on this kid? Where did he play his college ball at? His name sounds familiar and no way is R.Pace is done at OLB. I don't think there's any way he doesn't sign at least one vet in free agency and drafts another one somewhere in this draft and maybe even picks one up in UDFA.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hope somebody signs Lynch before the draft, so Bears can get an idea if we can get anything back. Sad thing is, I only heard that one team was interested and that's that, nothing else. I wonder if the league is blackballing him for his bonehead dance? What a jackass.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I hope he continues unsigned. We might be able to get him back at a favorable price

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That’s incredible. And to think, he doesn’t even have a jump shot yet. If he gets the defense to respect hit shot, his ceiling is legit 1st ballot hall of fame. Needs some work on his mechanics, but he doesn’t have bad wrist action. Needs to get that elbow tucked and work on his release point.