Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NK heads to KL it would mean utter destruction of his Northern group. The 2 dragons would mop up. Bran should SEE his movement South, and after the wipe out, the NK would have to deal with 2 armies front and back.
Pretty sure the preview showed that the other Ww's all had ice spears, maybe they can all throw it 1k yards too?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As mentioned earlier, these leaks have proven to be nothing but unfounded theories as security has been tight in the final season. Nothing has been actually leaked. Even talk of the major battle in episode 3 was put out purposely by the show runners to further hype it.

Huge difference between leaks and theories. If you have a theory you would like to share, by all means, share away. But that is not what you said:

Actually saw many "leaks" a while ago that said they would.

Words matter, moving forward put anything you want to call a leak in spoiler tags. Why is this so fucking hard to understand?

We are right at the end of a marathon, can we please not fuck this up?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huge difference between leaks and theories. If you have a theory you would like to share, by all means, share away. But that is not what you said:

Words matter, moving forward put anything you want to call a leak in spoiler tags. Why is this so fucking hard to understand?

Was poking fun at all the links for leaks put out that never amount to anything.

My theories are NK has always pursued 3 eyed raven cause it's been a chess game between the 2. NK more powerful of the 2 but for thousands of years both the 3 eyed Raven and man were well protected by spells and the ability to see through the weirwood net. Bran fucked it all up while in training and then accessing the weirwood net while the 3 eyed Raven was asleep. Once NK touched him, it opened up all that protected man before so it truly is all Bran's fault. NK also wants to take out 3 eyed Raven before his vulnerability is exposed. This may be where Tyrion's talk with Bran comes into play.

Jon destroys NK in round 2 w/sacrifice of Mel beforehand. As much as Dany has wanted the throne all along, she will not have the desire for it in the end and, instead, she and Jon denounce it and make it so it's no longer a thing, giving each of the Kingdoms the right to rule themselves.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was poking fun at all the links for leaks put out that never amount to anything.

My theories are NK has always pursued 3 eyed raven cause it's been a chess game between the 2. NK more powerful of the 2 but for thousands of years both the 3 eyed Raven and man were well protected by spells and the ability to see through the weirwood net. Bran fucked it all up while in training and then accessing the weirwood net while the 3 eyed Raven was asleep. Once NK touched him, it opened up all that protected man before so it truly is all Bran's fault. NK also wants to take out 3 eyed Raven before his vulnerability is exposed. This may be where Tyrion's talk with Bran comes into play.

Jon destroys NK in round 2 w/sacrifice of Mel beforehand. As much as Dany has wanted the throne all along, she will not have the desire for it in the end and, instead, she and Jon denounce it and make it so it's no longer a thing, giving each of the Kingdoms the right to rule themselves.
My guess, Jon and Danny both survive, get hitched and rule jointly as King and Queen. She to the Southern parts, Mareen etc. . He to rule Westerous.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess, Jon and Danny both survive, get hitched and rule jointly as King and Queen. She to the Southern parts, Mareen etc. . He to rule Westerous.
if they rule together, it would be the same as it is, they'd rule the 7 Kingdoms of Westeros. The Iron throne has nothing to do with Mereen and the rest of Essos. Different continent entirely. To believe they would rule together or even that Dany would take the throne, one would have to overlook the foretelling scenes in the House of the Undying where she reaches out for the throne but before touching it she leaves it to go to her baby and husband. They could appoint another to the throne but I don't find that likely either.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure the preview showed that the other Ww's all had ice spears, maybe they can all throw it 1k yards too?
No chance. NK superior, by far, to all in his army and like superhuman compared to humans.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Well, the Leak, or lack thereof is hardly significant given that the preview for episode 3 clearly shows Dany riding a dragon without any armor. In other words nothing was spoiled, and the leak clearly discredited. I think that was the intent.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I better put this in the spoiler tags, although I might have posted it before. It's not much of a spoiler, except for those that take it so far that learning a particular actor or actress will or will not die.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who plays Jaime Lannister on HBO's Game of Thrones, received a big raise for the final season of the blockbuster series. According to court documents for a lawsuit involving Coster-Waldau and his former manager, Jill Littman, Coster-Waldau made $1,066,667 per episode for Season 8. The documents confirm Coster-Waldau appears in all six episodes of the final season (previous reports indicated he would only appear in four).

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/cultu...oster-waldau-game-of-thrones-season-8-salary/

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No chance. NK superior, by far, to all in his army and like superhuman compared to humans.
so your saying the AotD doesn't have a backup qb errr king? If the NK falls, what happens to the other Ww's?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I better put this in the spoiler tags, although I might have posted it before. It's not much of a spoiler, except for those that take it so far that learning a particular actor or actress will or will not die.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who plays Jaime Lannister on HBO's Game of Thrones, received a big raise for the final season of the blockbuster series. According to court documents for a lawsuit involving Coster-Waldau and his former manager, Jill Littman, Coster-Waldau made $1,066,667 per episode for Season 8. The documents confirm Coster-Waldau appears in all six episodes of the final season (previous reports indicated he would only appear in four).

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/cultu...oster-waldau-game-of-thrones-season-8-salary/
nice update to that. I had heard it was 4 and was thinking he'd be dying sooner than I'd anticipated.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, the Leak, or lack thereof is hardly significant given that the preview for episode 3 clearly shows Dany riding a dragon without any armor. In other words nothing was spoiled, and the leak clearly discredited. I think that was the intent.

Hey that terrific, I don't fucking care. If you are saying something is a leak wrap it in spoiler tags, if it turns out that it wasn't really a spoiler, who cares. It's not complicated. I've been watching this for a decade, now with a few weeks left lets not get stupid and fuck this up.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

So now you are going to be a bitch about using spoiler tags? I really don't think any of the actors are going to be dying, however I do not want to know which characters are going to die in advance. Some children don't have the patience to let it play out and need to know the ending now. Good for you keep it to yourself, don't fuck things up for the adults.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey that terrific, I don't fucking care. If you are saying something is a leak wrap it in spoiler tags, if it turns out that it wasn't really a spoiler, who cares. It's not complicated. I've been watching this for a decade, now with a few weeks left lets not get stupid and fuck this up.
fuck off

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Jaimie Lannister is the Prince Who Was Promised of course he wont die.