GDT: Blackhawks (6-0-2) @ Flames (1-3-1) 9PM

sth

Liked Posts:
don-cherry-e1349201512974.jpg

HNIC game. Beat those flames, Emery starts. Bolland is out tonight Q says he's day-to-day.

Ton

Liked Posts:
[attachment=78:hawkssoap.jpg]

Never knew there was so much drama surrounding a hockey team!

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear to fucking God if they don't beat the 3pt. Lames I am gonna throw something at something!!! For reals. Do y'all understand how much it's chaffed my goddamn hide that they didn't beat those old, slow bastards at the Saddledome the past two seasons and in fact sometimes got their asses handed to them? They haven't PWNED these fools since the Cup season and it's about time they got back to handling their damn business!

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks had no business getting two points from this game. Emery saved their asses. But then again the Flames are shit. The Hawks need to stop taking penalties late in the periods, can't count on the PK to bail them out every time. Still no regulation loss and if the Hawks can manage that for the second half of the road trip then I will call it a success.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
In other news, the Sharks lost in the SO against the Preds. Hawks regain the league lead.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Konroyd is already starting talk about a goalie controversy.

Can't the back-up have a good game without saying he needs to start the next one? So many teams around the league have had fantastic games from their back-ups and went right back to their starter the next game. Let's not have this distraction this year and take it for what it's worth.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Can't the back-up have a good game without saying he needs to start the next one? So many teams around the league have had fantastic games from their back-ups and went right back to their starter the next game. Let's not have this distraction this year and take it for what it's worth.

Wait.... Marty Biron isn't the starter???

lol

Ton

Liked Posts:
Wait.... Marty Biron isn't the starter???

lol

Or Viktor Fasth, or Thomas Griess, or Chad Johnson, or Chris Mason, or Johan Hedberg, or Mathieu Garon. I'm happy for Emery, but lets not play this game with the goaltenders again.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear to fucking God if they don't beat the 3pt. Lames I am gonna throw something at something!!! For reals. Do y'all understand how much it's chaffed my goddamn hide that they didn't beat those old, slow bastards at the Saddledome the past two seasons and in fact sometimes got their asses handed to them? They haven't PWNED these fools since the Cup season and it's about time they got back to handling their damn business!

You lucked out girl. Now do my dishes, like you was born to do (in the natural order of things!!!!!).

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bull Shit. Crawford starts Tues night.

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Emery played his ass off. Hawks could have easily lost 5-1 or so without his play (and the lucky posts).