Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Drive home safely! Beep beep!

Yotes driven off the farm again with some heavy machinery.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
domination

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Missed the game. thought I could catch the end of it. Regardless, glad they mixed it up w/ Torres early and got it over with, as others had mentioned...Glad they beat the shit out of the Yotes...and almost glad Torres scored...would loved to have seen every single Blackhawk look at the scoreboard, point and laugh when it happened.

9-0-2. 11 games, 20 points. Up on 2nd place Anaheim by a solid 5 points after 11 games. Ridiculous start to the season, maybe the best I've ever seen.

Kane is 2nd in the NHL in points w/ 18, and 3rd in goals w/ 8. Glad the dude is drinkin' less!

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Torres can have his goal, we'll take our 19th and 20th points of the season

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Missed the game. thought I could catch the end of it. Regardless, glad they mixed it up w/ Torres early and got it over with, as others had mentioned...Glad they beat the shit out of the Yotes...and almost glad Torres scored...would loved to have seen every single Blackhawk look at the scoreboard, point and laugh when it happened.

9-0-2. 11 games, 20 points. Up on 2nd place Anaheim by a solid 5 points after 11 games. Ridiculous start to the season, maybe the best I've ever seen.

Kane is 2nd in the NHL in points w/ 18, and 3rd in goals w/ 8. Glad the dude is drinkin' less!

he still turns the puck over and falls asleep out there which has lead to goals and decent scoring chances...but hell il take those numbers from a guy all day long. we need him to do it on a consistent basis 5 on 5 and than il be happy.

Heisenberg

Run
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easier win than I thought.

Fuck Raffi Torres.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Other than Torres getting hit so hard he loses bladder control, I'm not sure what else I could have asked for last night.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he still turns the puck over and falls asleep out there which has lead to goals and decent scoring chances...but hell il take those numbers from a guy all day long. we need him to do it on a consistent basis 5 on 5 and than il be happy.

True, but that's who he is. He'll never be a great two way player but that's Ok. The Hawks don't need him to be one, if you notice Q has pretty much always played him on a line when there is at least one of the other two forwards are strong defensively.....Toews, now Hossa. Let's him roam a bit which I think is good for his game.

What's impressing me the most is the apparent depth of this team. Not 2010 depth, but easily the best since then. If these two guys in net can continue what they started, the Hawks just might have something going this year.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True, but that's who he is. He'll never be a great two way player but that's Ok. The Hawks don't need him to be one, if you notice Q has pretty much always played him on a line when there is at least one of the other two forwards are strong defensively.....Toews, now Hossa. Let's him roam a bit which I think is good for his game.

What's impressing me the most is the apparent depth of this team. Not 2010 depth, but easily the best since then. If these two guys in net can continue what they started, the Hawks just might have something going this year.

well said.

Sent from Buddy Bell's butt plug using Tapatalk

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
well said.

Sent from Buddy Bell's butt plug using Tapatalk

Except the "now Hossa" part anyway, they aren't on the same line haha.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry, but I really dont like responding to posts that are........

"Sent from Buddy Bell's butt plug"

:nope::nope::nope:

:)

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
That game sucked but I got drunk, and got to hook up with some of the Chicago crowd down here, so that was worthwhile. The better team clearly won and hopefully the Yotes use this game as a gutcheck before next Saturday. We will see where things are at in April, GO YOTES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.