Has everybody made their final judgement on Nagy?

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Didn’t know they had Nagy shirts, cool!

il_340x270.1626790042_lm4q.jpg

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
There is an effective and innovative offensive system in Chicago, and that's enough for me to really like Nagy.

It is nice to see a real NFL offense.

He is going to have bad plays, bad games and even bad seasons. It is going to happen.

But there is a real head coach in Chicago right now.

Speed

Liked Posts:
This is the coach I've been waiting as a Bears fan for a long time. Definitely a building block type of move when we decided to hire him.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this team can move the ball on anyone pretty consistently, in spite of mistakes in the actual play or the plan. did you ever think you'd see the Bears be competitive with anyone in the league?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
He still makes first year mistakes, but that's to be expected.

Definitely a fan though.

Username

Liked Posts:
Nagy's offensive adjustments and trick(y) plays are a breath of fresh air. He has yet to beat a division rival. He has yet to win against a good team. He is getting better at coaching all 4 quarters of the game. I'm with holding judgement until I see his division record. I'm with holding my respect until he shows me he can beat the Packers. I do like how he is so open with the Press and answers questions clearly and in detail.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
He’ll be gone in three years with his GM and QB.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I even purchased a Nagy shirt for my son for a bears game we went to and no one knew who he was but in time they will.

If you want people to know Nagy by what your son is wearing, you need to buy him a Nagy baseball cap, bald top included.

AR-180909536.jpg&updated=201809051955&MaxW=620&maxH=620&noborder

In fact, Rush should create the Nagy baseball cap. He would sell millions of them.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Otherwise known as a visor?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I decided this morning that I officially like Matt Nagy. Honestly, what really did it for me was watching the video again with him mic'd up, I think the team genuinely likes him, they're starting to bond, and want to play well for him. Nagy deserves a great deal of credit for the radical culture shift, we haven't had that in a very long time. I understand that we'll get crazy calls every now and then that drives us nuts, but that's expected I guess.

Normal visors dont come with the bald head of a handsome genius like Nagys does!!!

:bearbang:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Otherwise known as a visor?

Wrong. I am not talking about a visor. I person with hair puts on a visor and he looks like a person wearing a visor.

A Nagy baseball cap is a complete baseball cap but with the top part being skin-colored. When a person with hair puts on the Nagy cap, he looks bald like Nagy.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Wrong. I am not talking about a visor. I person with hair puts on a visor and he looks like a person wearing a visor.

A Nagy baseball cap is a complete baseball cap but with the top part being skin-colored. When a person with hair puts on the Nagy cap, he looks bald like Nagy.

Gotcha. Love it.