Hawks acquire Tomas Jurco from Detroit

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let him play with Hossa awhile. Puck Possession = Hossa. Maybe some will rub off on him?
I would agree. He looked okay his 1st game there.
Without running the Corsi...it was the worst line last night whether with Kruger or Kero. Jurco got bullied every time he touched the puck, they went after him and mugged him. They got under Hartman's skin a bit...and TVR, and cooled Smaltz down as the game went on too. Its the Blues. I need to see more for sure but I came from game one with lukewarm expectations and more happy for the kid getting quality time with his national hero during his comeback from back issues, and his opportunity to fit in with winning hockey for a bit than viewing this as of now as changing the playoff lineup more than a change up or two against an odd looking 4th line or something.
Corsi is not the end-all-beat-all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it is quite reasonable that its Hossa who wants Kruger and its Hossa that knew of Jurco's situation, or him being shopped, and asked for him too given the national team connection. I don't care if he plays or sits, I think the kid is a worthwhile investment and more than capable of giving minutes, playing into his better form, and learning from new team/system/coaches how to be a more complete hockey player. He takes offense to the youtube fame, and wants to just be a complete hockey player and respected as one of the guys. You can see in his interviews he has lost the brash confidence, and now its time for him to hopefully find real confidence he can be a two way hockey player with a team that will require that of him while at the same time putting his skill into favorable offensive positions surrounded by players that can capitalize on it and set him up too.

I'm stoked about it, I was just curious about trusting the playing time he was being given as a playoff relavent choice...or something we had to do? Because he has alot to prove to me to take a spot from Hino.

PUshing Desjardins/Rasmussen/Kero(by sliding Hino to center and being better at wing than Kero is at center) are more realistic entry points into the lineup if he were to find some points with Hossa.
IMHO right now Kruger is the weak point of his line. For Jurco, be it 3rd of 4th there's no reason he can't work, and no reason to flop him for Hartman on a shift-per-shift basis.

The 'hawks have 20 games left. I don't think any rookie will suffer if they miss 9 of them not named Hartman--and it's lot like Dejardins has to be iced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;32aEQd8DcKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32aEQd8DcKU[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it looked like the going rate for an exposure player was a second rounder, so Bowman jumped at this with glee.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
BENNY'S!??! BENNNNNNY'S!!!

It's BINNY'S MOTHER FUCKERS.

Jesus christ can't you even watch commercials right.

Benny's is a knock off version that me and Rask shop at.... and apparently so does coach Q.... they sell meth at Benny's.... delicious meth

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Binnys is disrespectful for their nonsense hockey display of exploiting Esposito in a way that makes no sense.

Why's he reacting after the horn!?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Binnys is disrespectful for their nonsense hockey display of exploiting Esposito in a way that makes no sense.

Why's he reacting after the horn!?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

LOL. That one does crack me up though, the way he puts up his arms and bobs around. It's so bad it's funny.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In my defense you know every time I have been there I have been drunk...generally my Chicago boys have me double fisting before I leave the airport.

And when I watch Blackhawk games, I'm invariably stoned on a rocket ship past the moon.

Expecting me to notice the I or E as I sail past is kinda asking a lot.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Tootoo and Rozi being set up to qualify this move should no longer be viewed as protective. It's a pure hockey move and I will assess it as such.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
With Tootoo and Rozi being set up to qualify this move should no longer be viewed as protective. It's a pure hockey move and I will assess it as such.

It's not, though. Already been covered in the other thread.