Hawks @ Leafs: HNIC @ 6:00 PM CST

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<span style="color:rgb(37,37,37);font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;">TORONTO, Ontario – Corey Crawford will get the start and Kris Versteeg will start on the top line when the </span>Chicago Blackhawks face the Toronto Maple Leafs tonight.</p>

</p>

...</p>

</p>

<span style="color:rgb(37,37,37);font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif;">Versteeg was skating on the top line with Jonathan Toews and Marian Hossa this morning. Bryan Bickell was on the third line with Brad Richards and Jeremy Morin. Bickell had a bad turnover that led to Ottawa forward Bobby Ryan’s goal just 30 seconds into the third period on Thursday night. He did not play again the rest of that evening.</span></p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Would be nice to see Kane get a little help....</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Olczyk I assume (always a pleasant surprise), he's doing the Breeders Cup today. I like having Mayers in the intermissions as well. Nice the have an analyst that actually played with most of the guys.</p>

That 3rd line looks like the Isle of Misfit Toys.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Oh goody.... I get to see corporate assholes on tv that aren't Hawks bandwagonners. That's a nice change of pace. </p>

</p>

I just wish I were able to see this game on HNIC as its on Comcast Sports Network here in Chicago...</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've got the HNIC broadcast out here in the Pacific NW.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bickell, what a fuckup play!</p>

</p>

Q's gonna put him on the fifth line.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="237050" data-time="1414882396">
<div>

No Olczyk I assume (always a pleasant surprise), he's doing the Breeders Cup today. I like having Mayers in the intermissions as well. Nice the have an analyst that actually played with most of the guys.</p>

That 3rd line looks like the Isle of Misfit Toys.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Mayers is godawful. I remember when Raanta got his shut out earlier this season and he got the first star and I guess was too happy about it with saluting the crowd when he went out on the ice. Mayers said the vets on the team should sit him down and tell him how that's a bad thing to do. Just another dinosaur.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="237050" data-time="1414882396">

No Olczyk I assume (always a pleasant surprise), he's doing the Breeders Cup today. I like having Mayers in the intermissions as well. Nice the have an analyst that actually played with most of the guys.

That 3rd line looks like the Isle of Misfit Toys.</p></blockquote>

Yea, Mayers is a fantastic color commentator.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Should be 1-0 Hawks with that no-call offsides. </p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Oh hey look, 2 PPGs tonight.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
That's a great pass by Oduya to JVR. Wrong VR...</p>

</p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">Nice to see the coaching staff finally mix up the PP units... Oh look...2 for 2.</span></p>

</p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">SHOOT THE FUCKING PUCK KANE!</span></p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Look at the fucking lines. What the fuck is Q doing? Keith and Roszival? Oduya should have been benched in the second period. Worst game I have seen from a Hawk defender in a long time.</p>

</p>

They have absolutely no chemistry. Total cluster fuck.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews is in disarray. Absolutely zero leadership from the "captain".

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
This team sucks even strength. Kane with 2 ES points all year. He and Toews have a lot of work to do to earn those fucking contracts. Right now they look like horrible deals.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Richards had his best game of the year offensively, yet he left Holland wide open on the winning goal when he went after the puck instead of covering him.  The last two Maple Leaf Goals, Crawford was the only Hawk between the goal scorer - in the slot - and the net. SMH  Heard the Hawks are 28th in the league in shooting percentage, and that doesn't count on all the shots that go wide.  2 goals on 47 shots isn't going to help their percentage. The Hawks had 26 SOG in the 3rd and no goals.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="237062" data-time="1414893381">

This team sucks even strength. Kane with 2 ES points all year. He and Toews have a lot of work to do to earn those fucking contracts. Right now they look like horrible deals</p></blockquote>

LMFAO pick a lane, pal. Weren't you the one who ignored me last week for saying Toews is overpaid and overrated?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Oh look, Stu giving me a minus on everything I post. Cool.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Who keeps the stats for +/- on this message board?</p>