Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep. All those unknowns are committing penalties, but hey, thats how they learn

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I watched Floyd get picked up and slammed multiple times. He needs to gain more strength or learn better utilize his leverage.

His bend is nice and he has a nice motor.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He vanished after the TD. There was many plays he was dominated. Jury still out.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was nice to see him play well.

His 2 sacks were like a little pat on the back in this long kick in the nuts of a season.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just change your avatar already Mongo...

e861bb04cd995d55c3b00b508e5ec09c08feda560c5220f2cdc0413820944135.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Really don't care tbh

he's producing? Good that's what he's supposed to do as a #1 pick. Color me unimpressed

He also came into the NFL as being under weight and raw for his position so anyone that knows the game would know he was gonna need time to get adjusted to the NFL and lets not overlook the fact that he was thrown to the wolves because of injuries. He was never supposed to come in and play as much as he's been playing and a lot of pressure got put on him to be a somewhat savior for our pass rush and he wasn't ready for it but with P.McPhee playing last night it took some pressure off of him and i think what we saw last night is more of what we can look forward to and when we get E.Goldman back and teams start double teaming him our OLB's should be even better.

I actually wanna give some love to CornWash, he's not a bad player when healthy and he does some good things on the field.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
He also came into the NFL as being under weight and raw for his position so anyone that knows the game would know he was gonna need time to get adjusted to the NFL and lets not overlook the fact that he was thrown to the wolves because of injuries. He was never supposed to come in and play as much as he's been playing and a lot of pressure got put on him to be a somewhat savior for our pass rush and he wasn't ready for it but with P.McPhee playing last night it took some pressure off of him and i think what we saw last night is more of what we can look forward to and when we get E.Goldman back and teams start double teaming him our OLB's should be even better.

I actually wanna give some love to CornWash, he's not a bad player when healthy and he does some good things on the field.

Wasn't Washington the player who contributed a 15 yard penalty and nothing else?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He vanished after the TD. There was many plays he was dominated. Jury still out.

Von Miller gets dominated more than he dominates to and he's been doing this for a while.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wasn't Washing the player who contributed a 15 yard penalty and nothing else?

Penalties happen but for the last two weeks i've been seeing him putting some pressure on the QB.