How would you like your steaks cooked?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
My favorite teams
St. Louis Cardinals LA Galaxy Detroit Pistons Green Bay Packers Detroit Red Wings Delaware State Hornets
Guys can I make a confession?

I actually eat my steak frozen raw.

I'm such a badass I keep a bucket of liquid nitrogen on the table while I eat it, and I dip the raw steak in it if it gets too warm.

I have to eat it with a chisel and hammer, but let me tell you... totes worth it for bragging purposes.
Are you forcing anyone to watch this nightmare play out?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
@Burque doesnt scare me either even when he blew up my DM with harassing remarks.
I believe that was after you made jokes about something tragic happening in my family and I told you what a little bitch you were for it. So, yea, don't be scared, just go away you little turd.

gpphat

fog my basement
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Wow. Now I'm not a bible literalist because of precisely stuff like this but as @brett05 IS, I wonder how he is going to reconcile essentially eating an animal that is just a tad less rare than taking a bite of it while it's out in the pasture, to be edgy while dining with others and to get attention on the internet, in direct opposition to "God's word"

This is going to be interesting (if he doesn't just run away again when he sees this)

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
In my opinion a steak cooked medium is the best. Lightly salted and peppered.

Gustavus Adolphus

I Will Never Get A Raise
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Nebraska Cornhuskers, Villanova Wildcats
*****UPDATE*****

I requested my steak to be cooked blue yesterday, but the other guests at the BBQ were disgusted. So I told them to go fuck themselves and had it cooked the way I preferred to eat it. I have not stopped throwing up since early this morning.

HeHateMe

I <3 hairy bears
Donator
*****UPDATE*****

I requested my steak to be cooked blue yesterday, but the other guests at the BBQ were disgusted. So I told them to go fuck themselves and had it cooked the way I preferred to eat it. I have not stopped throwing up since early this morning.
If you would have cooked it to well done you would not be sick today, from what @brett05 thinks....